Wtf? My Penis Is Out! ....... Get The hel_l Off Me!

Wizzard of Oz

If you were sitting down to take a wiz, would you really like another chick to massage your shoulders (unlwaa you're gay - then this questions is meaningless)?

However, do you think if you were gay that you would enjoy a strange man putting his hands on your shoulders while you're taking a leak? Gay men are less fussy than straight men?

I'm guessing a gay dude wouldn't mind another guy putting his hands on him as much as a straight guy. It's not the fussyness, it's the HOMOSEXUALITY (capitalized for SHOCK VALUE not to offend you =P)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing a gay dude wouldn't mind another guy putting his hands on him as much as a straight guy. It's not the fussyness, it's the HOMOSEXUALITY (capitalized for SHOCK VALUE not to offend you =P)

yes. years and years of conditioning have caused hetro males to associate their penis and a massage with sex. The pissing just adds a freaky element to the whole thing.

yes. years and years of conditioning have caused hetro males to associate their penis and a massage with sex. The pissing just adds a freaky element to the whole thing.

or fun :o

or fun :o

Ok I guees as long as he aint offering a Monica Lewinski :D

First time it happened to me, was in Khon Kaen, first trip to the Los, I spoke zero Thai. I had blown off the Thai girl, that I had gone up there to meet. I drank all afternoon, and ended up at a resturant, Day Blue in the evening. Unzipped and reaching for willy....When 3 of them attack me , one massaging my neck, one squating behind me, and massaging my legs at light speed, and the third one, putting a cold towel to my forhead! Freaked me out. I almost pissed down my leg.

Laughed my self silly, once I realized what was happening. I tipped them 20 baht, and the next time, that I needed to go, I gave them 20 baht to leave me alone!

Ray

First time it happened to me, was in Khon Kaen, first trip to the Los, I spoke zero Thai. I had blown off the Thai girl, that I had gone up there to meet. I drank all afternoon, and ended up at a resturant, Day Blue in the evening. Unzipped and reaching for willy....When 3 of them attack me , one massaging my neck, one squating behind me, and massaging my legs at light speed, and the third one, putting a cold towel to my forhead! Freaked me out. I almost pissed down my leg.

Laughed my self silly, once I realized what was happening. I tipped them 20 baht, and the next time, that I needed to go, I gave them 20 baht to leave me alone!

Ray

you like chix with dix then? :o:D

glad to see so much people so excited when there see someone took his penis out .

whahhaah .. talk about thailand is a gay city whahhahaha a now i know why ..

this thread had nore view and more reply in a short time then any other thread on chiangmai this few days ..

whahahhahaha

this mean more girls for me .. you guys can have each other ok whahhahaah a

awhahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Wiz of oz you just found your need hobby .

oh yeh i wrote your mobile number in the toilet door yesterday .. and if you get funny calls .

that is cos .. i indicated that gay and ladyboy only for you .

glad to see so much people so excited when there see someone took his penis out .

Man, this freaked me out about 65% as much as when I came out of a net cafe at 1am in china town, KL and some guy said "want a suck?" while simultaneously putting his hand ON MY FREAKING CROTCH. That left a psychological scar. This wasn't quite as bad, but still NOT COOL!

oh yeh i wrote your mobile number in the toilet door yesterday .. and if you get funny calls .

that is cos .. i indicated that gay and ladyboy only for you .

That might explain the wierd sms I got today =P

Nah, the massage guy had probably just never seen a farang snake before and wanted to see if they look the same as Thai snakes... you know, the rumours and all.... :o

There's way too many Thai guys playing that game when you're stood at the urinals, for comfort. They're not subtle about it either, full on staring seems to be their modus operandi.

I've always been jealous of the peeing standing up thing. :D

try it in the shower one day.

perhaps you are secretly jealous of something else. :o

Actually, tried it in the toilet when I was about 7. Made a big mess and my mom caught me and we had a "talk".... :D

Trying to think what it is I might be jealous of - perhaps I'm actually a gay man trapped inside a woman's body :D

Actually, tried it in the toilet when I was about 7. Made a big mess and my mom caught me and we had a "talk".... :D

:D

Trying to think what it is I might be jealous of - perhaps I'm actually a gay man trapped inside a woman's body :D

are you thinking what i'm thinking? :D:D

:o

What?!?!?!?! :D Did that get misinterpreted? Am I missing something here? (no pun intended...)

perhaps I'm actually a gay man trapped inside a woman's body :o

Madonna made a quite almost identical to that in her hey day. The only logical explanation I could come up with what that it meant she liked backdoor bandits.

Though the rest of your comment does give a context to your statement (also why I removed the rest of what you said before replying lol)

Dunno mate... What are you thinki ----- Oh... :D Wait.. no, never mind.. i geddit! :D

Isn't it outside the realm of possibilities that some of these guys might use the massages as a diversion to add to their income by having one of them reaching into your back-pocket and helping himself to your wallet, expecially if you have had too many to know the next morning --or that night-- how much you'd spent that night? Has anyone had any bad experiences?

it's not outside the realm of possibilities, but as in any establishment, anywhere in the world, it'd be very bad for business. Employee risks getting fired, and generally just a bad idea.

You analogy is fine, and possible yes, but it's comparable to, say, a housekeeper in a hotel stealing your belonging while you are out.

Point well made Lomsak! :o

Then again, a lot of folk, long termers, are still discovering aspects of this land, and others are newly discovering this land, and fair dinkum if some aspects surprise them. As long as they take it well, though.

Edited by kayo