Had A Great Time...

tk47

I just want to say I had a geat 4 weeks in Thailand. The people I met were helpful, kind and happy.

Thanks also to those who answered my (sometimes dumb) questions before I came to Thailand, as it helped give me a better understanding of what to expect.

I'll be back in the not to distant future.

Had a great time?

Sounds like the story of my stays in Bangkok.

Came here first last year for work for two weeks, liked it so much I brought my wife from Taiwan for a quick two-day break over Christmas.

Just did the same again last weekend.

Rushed thru the new airport late Saturday, visited the Taling Chan floating market and had waterchestnuts and banana kebab there, saw some kind of military parade rehearsal outside the Royal Palace, visited the Vimanmek Mansion, did the Central World shopping mall with my wife, and then ended the day with a bang partying at the Q bar until 1:45 am.

Monday was my wife's day, so I spent most of it at the Emporium before heading back to Taiwan.

My wife is now talking about another two-day raid on Bangkok over New Year's Eve ...

Sad thing is, one day you'll get as cynical and bitter as the rest of the guys on this forum.

Enjoy it while it lasts. :o

Haha.............You got that dead right Creeper.

You would think that half the posters on this Forum were being held in Thailand against their will. :D

You would think that half the posters on this Forum were being held in Thailand against their will. :o

My thoughts exactly, can never understand why a Farang should be so unhappy in Thailand.

It's not like they are chained up and forbidden to leave.

Many left their own countries because they where unhappy there, yet they seem unable to leave Thailand, a country where they constantly complain of, racism, no rights, crappy property ownership laws, Immigration laws, corruption, two tier pricing, bad drivers, stupid people, bargirls, barboys, water shortages, street vendors, soi dogs, taxi touts, the new airport, taxi drivers , tuk tuk drivers, m/cycle taxis...etc etc etc....

To a passing alien, it may wonder why on earth you would stay in such a place , when you have the whole world to choose from.

Personally, I think Thailand is a good place to live, that's why I live in Thailand. :D