Thai celeb finds not everyone amused by cop-bribing story

webfact

Celeb finds not everyone amused by cop-bribing story
By Teeranai Charuvastra, Staff Reporter

MorKongIG-cropped.jpg
A screencap of Sarawit “Kong” Subun’s Instagram post on Sunday.

BANGKOK — A soap opera star who’s spoken out against corruption failed to impress his fanclub Sunday by boasting online that he tried to bribe a police officer.

In a post to his Instagram account’s 640,000 followers, Sarawit “Kong” Subun recounted how a traffic cop clamped his illegally parked car at Rama IX Park and then refused to take a bribe to remove it.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/culture/net/2016/07/04/celeb-finds-not-everyone-amused-cop-bribing-story/

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-07-05

A policeman doing his job,

anyone who has their car clamped would do the same,

if they could, it is about removing the hassle at the time,

9 times out of ten the money would be

accepted

A policeman doing his job,

anyone who has their car clamped would do the same,

if they could, it is about removing the hassle at the time,

9 times out of ten the money would be

accepted

And 9 times out of 10, these bribers are dead set against corruption...

Just who he had to grease to make his way to become a celeb I wonder? the Thai entertainment

business is a tough one to get in as there are latterly many thousand who wishes to bathe in the

limelight, so again, who benefited from allowing this jerk to be a " soap opera star" ?.....

Well, almot two years ago the police made a big deal (another crackdown) on how they would prosecute people attempting to bride traffic police. Was even offering monetary awards to the BIB for arresting anyone attempting to bribe them to get out of a traffic infraction. But we all know that was just short term talk (blah...blah...blah) which quickly fell by the roadside. See this Oct 14 ThaiVisa thread titled, Bribing Thai Traffic Cops Can Get You in Trouble, on the subject.

So in the true spirit of hiso 'celebrity' born-to -rule mentality this drop kick parked his car illegally, inconveniencing many others , then tried to bribe his way out of a penalty but still presumes to be a moral crusader against corruption. Sleazy creep and a rat with a gold tooth.

I keep scratching my head and asking myself "What the H is a celebrity?? Oh yeah someone jumping up and down on TV trying to make us laugh and distract us for a few moments from all the problems in the world. A seeker of fame and fortune. Very few make the big leagues but keep on trying. Why wasn't I a celebrity?

I keep scratching my head and asking myself "What the H is a celebrity?? Oh yeah someone jumping up and down on TV trying to make us laugh and distract us for a few moments from all the problems in the world. A seeker of fame and fortune. Very few make the big leagues but keep on trying. Why wasn't I a celebrity?

OK your 15 minutes starts NOW