ISIL blamed for Malaysian bar attack

webfact

ISIL blamed for Malaysian bar attack
By Catherine Hardy

606x341_337564.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR: -- The authorities in Malaysia say ISIL was responsible for a grenade attack on a nightclub last week.

Eight people were injured in the attack in the western Malaysian town of Puchong.

Inspector-General of police, Khalid Abu-Bakar says:

Two men have been arrested
They received orders from Muhammad Wanndy Mohamed Jedi, a known Malaysian ISIL fighter

Are the police looking for anyone else?
Yes.

They are looking for two men, believed to have been directly involved with the attack.

Terrorism initially ruled out
Football fans had gathered at the Modiva Kitchen, Bar and Club Lounge on June 28 to watch the live screening of a Euro 2016 match.

A man threw a grenade in the crowd.

Police ruled out terrorism as a motive for the early hours attack.

Investigators initially thought a business grudge or individual revenge attack was the motive.

They were forced into a rethink when an ISIL claim of responsibility was posed on Facebook.

Have there been any other arrests?
Yes.

Khalid said police arrested 13 other individuals, including two low-ranking police officers.

The arrests were made during a counter-terrorism crackdown in the aftermath of the grenade attack.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-07-05

This sort of stuff is starting to get a little too close to home for my comfort.

ISIS is turning out to be a very insidious group and their tentacles seem to reach just about everywhere.

I would think we should pay attention to countries that ISIS, as it is described in the corporate media, should be attacking but don't. One or more of those countries are probably provided state sponsorship. ISIS was a column of beige Toyota Pickup Trucks a couple of years ago. Now, they are holding the worlds super powers at bay when ever and where ever they choose. I can't believe anybody really accepts the party line on this one. It is far more than just "Fishy". Try and imagine what it would take to grow this kind of capability and in a very short period of time. It should be a lot harder than starting up a team in the National Football League and successfully competing in two years. ISIS could not create a competitive team in any of the worlds major leagues. How is we fall for this crap?

It wouldn't surprise me if they announced their responsibility for the Kennedy assassination. This stuff is beyond silly. The day job of the many world intelligence agencies is to create and nurture enemies. This has always been the case and will always continue as long as we are this gullible.Without enemies, their funding dries up and super power status becomes meaningless.

Edited by Pakboong

I would think we should pay attention to countries that ISIS, as it is described in the corporate media, should be attacking but don't. One or more of those countries are probably provided state sponsorship. ISIS was a column of beige Toyota Pickup Trucks a couple of years ago. Now, they are holding the worlds super powers at bay when ever and where ever they choose. I can't believe anybody really accepts the party line on this one. It is far more than just "Fishy". Try and imagine what it would take to grow this kind of capability and in a very short period of time. It should be a lot harder than starting up a team in the National Football League and successfully competing in two years. ISIS could not create a competitive team in any of the worlds major leagues. How is we fall for this crap?

It wouldn't surprise me if they announced their responsibility for the Kennedy assassination. This stuff is beyond silly. The day job of the many world intelligence agencies is to create and nurture enemies. This has always been the case and will always continue as long as we are this gullible.Without enemies, their funding dries up and super power status becomes meaningless.

Wow. You've got it all figured out.

With the ease of communicating and exporting their ideology of death and destruction...no place in the world is safe against the possibility of home-grown terrorists...

Stay alert...vigil...especially when joining a large group of people for a celebration...

These psychos get special glee when killing large numbers of innocent civilians having a bit of fun...