Banker forecasts 3% economic growth rate this year

webfact

Banker forecasts 3% economic growth rate this year

ks.jpg

BANGKOK, 6 July 2016 (NNT) - The private sector has forecast the tendency of the Thai economy in the second half of year, saying internal factors are conducive to private investment. External factors will keep interest rates to stay low for a long time.

Head of Global Markets at Bank of Ayudhya Tak Bunnag said public investment and the governments stimulus measures for SMEs and the real estate sector would still play an important role in the Thai economy in the last two quarters. Low oil price and interest rates would benefit the private investment and the tourism sector would keep on expanding, said the executive.

Mr. Tak however warned about the sluggish export sector and high household debt.

The baht would likely appreciate and stand around 35.50 baht to the U.S. dollar following the possibility that the Fed may not increase the benchmark rate this year.

The banker also forecast that the Thai economy this year would expand at 3%.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 2016-07-06 footer_n.gif

Far different story from ASEAN itself, who last week released the expected figures for ASEAN , Thailand came in last at 2%, with household debt at 87% of GDP and with an 80% decrease in new investments btwn Jan to Nov 2015 compared with 2014, Thailand looks suitably placed to be a powerful performer in the future , question is when........................................coffee1.gif .

The Thai economy might expand 3% IF export stop contracting, household debt begins to fall and foreign investment increases.

But Thailand has by faulty and belated economic policies largely immediately after the coup into mid-2015 made Thailand very susceptible to global economic challenges. Domestic economic success can no longer be achieved independently and that now constitutes of most of Prayut's economic strategy. So essentially the Prayut's government's best success for 2016 is to merely equal Thailand's growth of 2015.

this bank sells your debt to a collection agency that SHARES IT WITH 5 other companies who are not affiliated with any kind of banking institution, the day you get your loan. I have caught them lying straight to my face about several bank practices. THey will not call you when there is a problems but will call your boss and mother and your father and some how skip your phone number. I give them a D+ at best.

this bank sells your debt to a collection agency that SHARES IT WITH 5 other companies who are not affiliated with any kind of banking institution, the day you get your loan. I have caught them lying straight to my face about several bank practices. THey will not call you when there is a problems but will call your boss and mother and your father and some how skip your phone number. I give them a D+ at best.

Can someone translate for me please.

Can someone translate for me please.
Seems he didn't pay his debt properly... so the bank is bad.