Farang friendly Night Clubs in Bangkok

wavemaster

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaivisa - where whatever question you ask, someone will reply telling you where to find a prostitute.

I'm amused by this thread as I never visit any of the places mentioned...with the exception of Bangkok Beat which is good fun.

Pretty much every club & pub is Westerner friendly... Just enjoy yourself as those around you are....

Funky Villa

Demo

Levels (& lots of other places on Soi 11)

Mixx (lots of hookers)

Train Market (lots of outdoor pubs)

Funky Villa burned to the ground a few weeks ago.

However, the OP should Google these

Sway in Thonglor

Beam in Thonglor http://beamclub.com/

Glow on Sukhumvit soi 23

Insanity on Sukhumvit

Route66 in RCA

DJ Station

Sugar on Soi 11

Grease on Sukhumvit soi 49

Sing sing theatre

Beam

Moustache

Glow.

To be honest the OP's mere mention of soi green mango makes me suspect he is not that discernimg

Went today to RCA, Route 66. Not bad I would say if you're <40.

Some farang there as well.

After that taxi driver took us to Cave.

I just can speak for today, absolutely crap, no girls, not even freelancers or hookers there. Maybe ten people in the club. We drank our free drink (for 300 B entrance) and left home

Bangkok has the worst nightlife of any capital city in the World,Manila is 100 times better and even Jakarta has Stadium which is an experience not to be missed,just hold your lighter up in the air and someone will be along shortly with the disco biscuits! laugh.png

Bangkok has the worst nightlife of any capital city in the World,Manila is 100 times better and even Jakarta has Stadium which is an experience not to be missed,just hold your lighter up in the air and someone will be along shortly with the disco biscuits! laugh.png

I thought Stadium got shut down years ago?

Popped into bangkok beat. I felt really young, and I'm mid thirties.

Indeed

Should be renamed Jurassic Beat.

On one of the few nights I couldn't stop myself being dragged in there, I saw a guy in there with a piss bag strapped on under his shirt trying to groove with a hooker

Hahahahaha

Went today to RCA, Route 66. Not bad I would say if you're <40.

Some farang there as well.

After that taxi driver took us to Cave.

I just can speak for today, absolutely crap, no girls, not even freelancers or hookers there. Maybe ten people in the club. We drank our free drink (for 300 B entrance) and left home

Check out this place called Shock….Phetchaburi Soi 39….this road runs parallel to sukhunvit and is behind it….Easy to access via cab through Suk Soi 19

Interesting female diaspora.

given that i am currently in manila and have a house in bangkok when im not working i would have to say that we have very different experiences.

the music scene here is dire, nightclubs play hip hop or lowest common denominator EDM. Bangkok is hands down better for clubbing and underground house and techno music.

i suspect you are doing it wrong.

Stadium is however a whole other level, but when the pills wear off you are still in jakarta.

I thought Stadium got shut down years ago?

Looks like you're right,it shut down a couple of years ago after a Policeman apparently died of a drugs overdose in there! w00t.gif

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2014/05/23/rip-stadium-haven-forbidden-pleasures.html

given that i am currently in manila and have a house in bangkok when im not working i would have to say that we have very different experiences.

the music scene here is dire, nightclubs play hip hop or lowest common denominator EDM. Bangkok is hands down better for clubbing and underground house and techno music.

Stadium is however a whole other level, but when the pills wear off you are still in jakarta.

Have you ever been to 'M' Cafe,Ayala in Makati?Just one of many good nights in Manila but you obviously don't know where to find them,probably a good thing!

Bangkok a better night out than Manila? cheesy.gif

Have you ever been to 'M' Cafe,Ayala in Makati?Just one of many good nights in Manila but you obviously don't know where to find them,probably a good thing!

Bangkok a better night out than Manila? cheesy.gif

Indeed. It seems we have very different tastes.

Thank heaven.

What's the word on the newest incarnation of CM2 in the basement of the Novotel Siam? Play I think it's called.

I actually went there a few weekends ago. It looked beautifully outfitted but was totally empty. It was pouring rain that night though so that might have been it. Anybody been there recently?

What's the word on the newest incarnation of CM2 in the basement of the Novotel Siam? Play I think it's called.

I actually went there a few weekends ago. It looked beautifully outfitted but was totally empty. It was pouring rain that night though so that might have been it. Anybody been there recently?

I heard it's great for hookers?

Cops closed every club in the city early it seemed tonight, does this happen a lot?

Yep,it leaves Spicy,Boss and Bossy open and guess who owns them?

I left Mixx at about 2:30 tonight. Going strong, people streaming in.

This was 3am, spicy was closed as well.

Lol, "Star Wars Bar" is a term we use a lot in the UK but I've never heard it mentioned in relation to a bar in Bangkok (or anywhere outside of the U.K. To be honest), which bar has the dubious honour of being called that [emoji12]

Its always a laugh going to Spasso and watching the hos asking for 6,000bht….then you see the same ones 3 hours later at Star Wars Cafe, Sukhumvit sidewalk and it is now 1,500.

Typical Thai behaviour,start ridiculously high then come crashing down once true market forces and pricing becomes only too apparent,works with every business in Thailand on this basis not just freelancers!

Lol, "Star Wars Bar" is a term we use a lot in the UK but I've never heard it mentioned in relation to a bar in Bangkok (or anywhere outside of the U.K. To be honest), which bar has the dubious honour of being called that [emoji12]

The entire stretch of pavement bars that traverse Sukhumvit odd no. sois…2am-6am….

Manila better then BKK? Haha,. Someone has been taking too much X I think.

As far as Nana and Soi Cowboy. Like I said I live here. It all depends on what you are looking for. If it is to have some fun and meet a lady, then the clubs are much better I think. Pick and choose who you want to meet. The Gogo's at Nana and Cowboy are tourist rip off spots. The bars on Nana have a Q where the girls rotate for customers. I never go to them at all now.

Both very commercialized with 80-90% Asian business men on Cowboy paying big bucks. No problem they enjoy themselves, just not to my liking.

If you just want to talk about meeting a lady, on the sidewalk between Soi 3 and Asoke many many ladies. Thermae has as many as 50 standing around the bar but again, mostly looking for Asian men who pay big..

Then of course Nana Hotel and continue down the street. There are many decent girls to be found there. Many young girls 19-24.

I love living in BKK.

happy hunting

Edited by bkk6060

I did a few nights at Mixx, I liked it better than the other clubs I went to. Nicer girls(imo), not as many thai freelancers and more western girls than the other clubs.

That said, nearly all of the western girls above the age of 25 seemed to be on the game. Every night the same were girls in there, they'd hung off a different sleazy looking arab or indian 50-60 yo man each night. Couldn't help but laugh to myself every time I'd see them.

A word on Climaxx, most annoying thing ever having so many staff walking the floor shining torches at people drink's to see if they've nearly finish and need another. Get asked "1 more?" far too many times.

I did a few nights at Mixx, I liked it better than the other clubs I went to. Nicer girls(imo), not as many thai freelancers and more western girls than the other clubs.

If you like Mixx, you will like Shock 50 meters inside phetchaburi soi 39…same crowd..but more thai gals.

Uzbeks, Iranians…its a united nations of hos.

The Huntsmen Pub in the basement of the Landmark hotel. Live music featuring a Philippino girl band around 8pm.

If you like completely empty bars,with sticky carpets in 4 star hotels that overcharge for drinks,with +++ (service charge,tax,vat and big nose fine) then this is definitely the place for you!
Dreadful caterwauling band - food gone down in quality and now a dreadful family pub with kids treating the whole place like a nursery.

The Huntsmen Pub in the basement of the Landmark hotel. Live music featuring a Philippino girl band around 8pm.

If you like completely empty bars,with sticky carpets in 4 star hotels that overcharge for drinks,with +++ (service charge,tax,vat and big nose fine) then this is definitely the place for you!
Dreadful caterwauling band - food gone down in quality and now a dreadful family pub with kids treating the whole place like a nursery.

The Huntsman is OK for older people and a low key sit and listen to the band place. The heavy set lady singer has a good strong voice.

It is over priced but OK I guess if your boss is paying.. On Tuesday between 6-8 pm it is 1/2 off on food. But they first add the tax, SC, etc. Then they give you smaller portions then normal.

But the entire place is high priced. Try having a decent lunch at the front restaurant on Sukhumvit and it can run around 800 b.

The Check Inn is much more fun for a Filipino band experience. Four very cute ladies singing and dancing. They moved last week from Soi 5 area and now are on Soi 24.