Eastern Europeans on overstay offering motorbikes for "10,000 baht each"

webfact

Married but not same last name?

That's not so strange. Times change. In addition of course, people say they are married all the time but don't get "married" legally. Check out most of the bargirl-farang marriages. Usually just talk to impress friends. The girl is often left with nothing as she wasn't actually marred to the bloke. No "common law" marriages when a bargirl and farang customer involved. God Bless her.

585 days over stayer.

involve the community as overstaying is

a serious community problem. get them to report over

who go to rent any vehicle.similarly landlords should

ensure that only legal visitors to the country can lease

their property.

this is one possible option to track over stayers.

Thanks to Thai Visa publishing the photo, many motorbike rental businesses are on the way to finding missing bikes that were rented by these two.

They used fake passports to rent bikes to sell them. We got stung with fake Italian passport others got done with fake Russian passports. All the same couple.

Thanks to immigration for finding the pair and again thanks to Thai visa for publishing the photo.

...motorbikes in the Kingdom: Not for the faint-of-heart. I tell wanna be riders to LEARN in their home country. Great Britain has the best drivers of cars and motorbikes. Anyone breaking the law gets remedial driving class in the UK during INCLEMENT weather.

Before purchasing any motorbike, suss out a secure parking place where you live. Or a nearby hotel. Roasting your bike in the Tai sun will quickly age your motorbike. Many hotels will accomodate your motorbike storage for a small fee. This is paramount.

Once I lined up storage, buying a new Honda Wave i 125cc ( or whatever) is a no-brainer. The only way to buy a used motorbike is from a falang that you know and trust. 10k baht for a motorbike? C'mon clowns---if it too good to be true, IT GENERALLY IS!\

A new Wave i is about 54k baht. Mityon at Pattaya Tai and Soi Buakhao is very good.

Bring a good lid (helmet) and cable lock from your home country. Motorbikes are a good way to scoot about town and Thailand in general. Make sure ALL your rego and INSURANCE is up to date. Pack a coloured xerox of you passport with all your papers. I also pack a top class FIRST AID kit under my seat. Yes, it has come in handy to lend assistance, even if I am not involved. First aid kit in any vehicle (car, pickup truck, bicycle and motorbike) is essential.

Show utmost respect when the Bib pull you over for anything. "Nee bpai-kap kee na krup---here is my driver's license."A little respect goes a long way. I've had a few tickets, about 400b. Not bad. In USA, one is looking at 12k to 15k baht for any minor traffic infraction.

No drama, no yakking. Just simple manners and respect go a long way to a pleasant motorbike riding experience in the Kingdom.

Selling hot bikes as a biz model? On an overstay? What could go wrong? Gheez.....