4.7 Inch Smartphone Recommendations

tonray

Hi all..

looking for experiences and recommendations for 4.7 inch smartphones.

My requirements:

4.7 inch screen

Dual SIM capable

4G capable

Preferably 16 GB ROM

Preferably removable battery

5000 baht limit cost

Thanks in advance

http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_328501.html

$136 equals about B4800

Xiaomi makes excellent phones. I've had the Redmi Note 2, a 5.5" model and like it very much.

Gearbest is a reliable online retailer. Free shipping, I usually get the deliveries in less than 10 days.

Thanks....this is just what I am looking for. A bit of google research first..but I think this will do perfectly for me.

Just quick query...this will work on DTAC 4G network ?

Edited by tonray

Just bought the new motorola 4th gen plus.Not sure if you can purchase in Thailand but this is the 2nd one by Motorola ive owned, solid and dependable.The only problem is its probably a bit more than your 5k budget and its 5.5 inches but if you ask the ladies of the night that extra inch DOES matter.

Just bought the new motorola 4th gen plus.Not sure if you can purchase in Thailand but this is the 2nd one by Motorola ive owned, solid and dependable.The only problem is its probably a bit more than your 5k budget and its 5.5 inches but if you ask the ladies of the night that extra inch DOES matter.

You see the problem on size is I am afraid if I put anything bigger than 5 inches in my pants, jealousies will develop.....

"Just quick query...this will work on DTAC 4G network ?"

I switched a DTAC 4G sim into my Xiaomi Note 2 from another phone and it worked with no issues. Note that I cant be sure if my model's bands are the same as the model you're looking at.

Edited by dddave