my wifes boss is flirting with her

ghworker2010

Leave it up to your wife. I am sure she can rebuff him in the Thai way.

I believe you are thinking too much into this.

Your western ways won't work here in Thailand, same as my western ways don't work, I have realised that much in my time here.

No have Western or not Western.

hjave just ONE way..

Man protects his woman.

no matter how he IT.

writing statement to the police and hire a lawyer.

Hire guys who lose their abuser.

Himself amputate fingers peasant who apparently swept gangrene and accidentally print the wrong message to the phone ..

Give women New job or stay home... Etc..

Only one question as it is customary to do in Thailand

Really tired of this whining by grown men.

Take "Thailand" out of the equation. Handle it man to man like you would anywhere.

The lady brought the problem home to him, so it's green light to take care of it. Not "her way" or the "Thai way".

Seems some on this board use thainess as excuses for various things. Like some unknown factor that prevents them from acting like men. For example saying you can't lift a finger or a mob will come from nowhere to attack etc.

Grow some balls and address the situation no matter where you are. Don't get pushy whipped on cultural make believe or this Thai stuff.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear these stories alot..women being harassed at work place..there's something terribly wrong with the work place ethics here..knowing very well the women are married the old farts have to make a move on them..the karoake bar small wife & the University gik or whatever it's called is just not enough..they've to destroy perfectly happy families as well..but what pisses me off is that women don't react in the right way..they should be able to stand up to their superiors in such situations..a line should be drawn & it shouldn't be crossed..

Consider how male dominated Thailand is and also how thais bow down to authority almost like a natural reflex.

Keep boy scout uniforms out of this, thanks.

My Mrs is daily abused by a farang manager and another Farang and I asked her if I should call Thonglor Police station or the immigration department.

Her response was that she can take care herself about the situation and she prefers me not to get involved.

As for me I trust her 100% and I am sure she will handle the situation very well.

As for the OP let your Mrs take care of the situation and don't get involved.

She's probably already getting tag teamed and doesn't need any interference.... Because she likes it..... Maybe :)

ghworker2010:

Your wife will be treated how she allows herself to be treated. If her boss is sexually abusive either online or at the workplace then your wife has to send the clear message, don`t mess with me or else. And If she`s not happy with the situation, she should let her feelings be known to you and leave the company.

If you worry that the creep may try to take advantage of your wife behind your back and concerned about where this might lead, then it means you don`t trust your wife, thinking in your mind that she may succumb to his advances knowing her boss is very influential and has a reputation.

If you feel insecure about your wife working in such an environment, then you either trust in your wife to be able to handle it or insist that she leaves that employment. Bad idea that you confront the boss directly unless your wife asks you to, and will only inflate the situation, you coming across as a jealous husband.

We live in the age of smartphones. Record all conversations. You have voice activated recorders. It's not what he says to your wife its what your wife answers. He's only a male looking for a score .

Trust me, even if she refuses, things will get worse and the woman will be forced out of her work.

I have story to share but not in this thread.

General foreigners keep forgetting that this is Thailand. Those with authority will resort to bullet and when that happens, you'll realize that this is indeed Thailand.

Edited by Seizhin

I hear these stories alot..women being harassed at work place..there's something terribly wrong with the work place ethics here..knowing very well the women are married the old farts have to make a move on them..the karoake bar small wife & the University gik or whatever it's called is just not enough..they've to destroy perfectly happy families as well..but what pisses me off is that women don't react in the right way..they should be able to stand up to their superiors in such situations..a line should be drawn & it shouldn't be crossed..

Consider how male dominated Thailand is and also how thais bow down to authority almost like a natural reflex.

Keep boy scout uniforms out of this, thanks.

Is this some sort of riddle? I cant for the life of me understand what you mean.