How Many Of Us Are Really Short, Fat And Bald?

dgoz

Short, fat and bald  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hear and read about how disgusted some westerners are to see a short, fat and bald guy walking around with a cute Thai girl.

But how many of us are really short, fat and bald?

Please take the poll so we can find out the true stats.

Ah, but it's usually ugly middle aged farang women saying this.

sorry mate,

but im sure you must be all pissed up and blind as well.

Ahh Terry 57..There is that true old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"

But for the love of me I dont see what all this has to do with the poll !!! :o

little black duck,

the saying that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is absolute bollicks. :D

the person who wrote that was a blind man and he did'nt care what his women looked like did he?

mate,

im talking about visual beauty only, so we must not get confused, as we all know the difference beween ugly and beautiful. :D

most men can appreciate a beautiful women. :D

and if you think about it a little bit this is closely related to the O.P.

cheers :D

I always hear and read about how disgusted some westerners are to see a short, fat and bald guy walking around with a cute Thai girl.

sorry mate,

Ahh Terry 57..There is that true old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"

But for the love of me I dont see what all this has to do with the poll !!! :o

little black duck,

the saying that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is absolute bollicks. :D

the person who wrote that was a blind man and he did'nt care what his women looked like did he?

mate,

im talking about visual beauty only, so we must not get confused, as we all know the difference beween ugly and beautiful. :D

cheers :D

Terry..Are you for real, I appreciate a Beautiful Woman, a beautiful sunset, But I reintegrate..

What has this to do with the original Question Dgoz asked ??

sorry mate,

But for the love of me I dont see what all this has to do with the poll !!!

little black duck,

the saying that " beauty is in the eye of the beholder" is absolute bollicks.

mate,

im talking about visual beauty only, so we must not get confused, as we all know the difference beween ugly and beautiful.

cheers :o

Terry..Are you for real, I appreciate a Beautiful Woman, a beautiful sunset, But I reintegrate..

What has this to do with the original Question Dgoz asked ??

cricky's mate,

yes ok, you are right and im wrong as it aint got <deleted> to do with the original question. :D:D

sorry mate,

and i'll try and not to twist off next time. :D:D:D

cheers friend. :D:D

:o:D:D u guys are sooo funny. wish m in thailand to meet some of u and see for me self.

btw, is it true as u western men gets older, u grow more body hair for example on the chest, the back, arms and legs??? m curious. does it happen to all men???

:D

and yor legs shrink

:D:D:D u guys are sooo funny. wish m in thailand to meet some of u and see for me self.

btw, is it true as u western men gets older, u grow more body hair for example on the chest, the back, arms and legs??? m curious. does it happen to all men???

and yor legs shrink

Thats not all that shrinks ... :o

Well I am 6' - 1" (1.85m) x 225lb (102kg) so by the terms and conditions put down tall and fat and with full head of hair. I wouldn't class myself as fat but have got a bit of a beer gut which I should really lose but we're on the run up to Xmas, not a good time to go on the wagon.

btw if someone is 5' - 8" and 98kg they would count as tall and thin in your survey. But using the latest figures and method of calculating body mass index (BMI) they would rate at 33 which if my memory serves me correct puts them borderline obese in the latest thinking. I actually come in at 30 and consider myself a bit overweight but cuddly, or so my gf seems to think.

PS if the BMI info is incorrect I apologise for working from memory, should really go and check but can't be ar5ed and lunch is nearly over.

PPS BMI = Weight (kg) divided by height (m) squared.

Does "khun lung" mean I am a very handsome man because I hear that all the time and get very nice smiles.

Not neccessarily but obviously you feature kind of a senior and respectable appearance. Means not the Brad Pitt but rather the Sean Connery type. :o

6' - 1" (1.85m) x 225lb (102kg)

Thanks for conversion. Otherwise I am lost. Am I the only one who uses the metric system, I wonder?

You're not, my entire work is based around various versions of the metric system but I just put the imperials in for any that aren't familiar. It must be remembered that the UK has gone metric every inch of the way.

Well I am 6' - 1" (1.85m) x 225lb (102kg) so by the terms and conditions put down tall and fat and with full head of hair. I wouldn't class myself as fat but have got a bit of a beer gut which I should really lose but we're on the run up to Xmas, not a good time to go on the wagon.

btw if someone is 5' - 8" and 98kg they would count as tall and thin in your survey. But using the latest figures and method of calculating body mass index (BMI) they would rate at 33 which if my memory serves me correct puts them borderline obese in the latest thinking. I actually come in at 30 and consider myself a bit overweight but cuddly, or so my gf seems to think.

PS if the BMI info is incorrect I apologise for working from memory, should really go and check but can't be ar5ed and lunch is nearly over.

PPS BMI = Weight (kg) divided by height (m) squared.

You can tick the "velly hansum maan" choice Phil. :o

:

Yes, and don't forget hairy ears! :o

And the eyebrows and nose............. :D

:o:D:D u guys are sooo funny. wish m in thailand to meet some of u and see for me self.

Maybe to some, but not to me, a +50 guy and I have me hair, where it should be am not fat, and have not gotten more hair with time. Hope this answers your question, pumpkin-pie!

btw love pumpkin pie, can't find any where here were Im at. Please send me some!!!!

Ohh, I did find a unknown hair in my arm, only 1!

Edited by SamuiJens