Need airticket for applying multiple non-o visa while married?

http://www.royalthaiconsulateamsterdam.nl/index.php/en/visa-service/non-immigrant-visa-english

The consulate in Amsterdam does require to see a ticket, and as far as I know so does the embassy in The Hague, even if it is not on their list of requirements.

I think it would be better for the OP to give either the embassy or the consulate a call to make sure.

• Like 1

http://www.royalthaiconsulateamsterdam.nl/index.php/en/visa-service/non-immigrant-visa-english

The consulate in Amsterdam does require to see a ticket, and as far as I know so does the embassy in The Hague, even if it is not on their list of requirements.

I think it would be better for the OP to give either the embassy or the consulate a call to make sure.

It appears they only want to see a ticket to here not a return or onward one. This from looking at the travel plan form.

-----------------------------

As the poster above has stated...call the consulate or embassy and ask them directly.

They should be able to explain their requirements.

That is the best way to do it.

It appears they only want to see a ticket to here not a return or onward one. This from looking at the travel plan form.

Correct UJ, that is what they want to see. The embassy and the consulate are not really lined up, at least not on their sites.

Thanks for the help!

I have never called them before but wouldn't be surprised if i don't get an answer or even a wrong answer.

Oh and is it possible to apply for a new multiple visa while the old one still has one 3 months visa on it?

Thanks for the help!

I have never called them before but wouldn't be surprised if i don't get an answer or even a wrong answer.

Oh and is it possible to apply for a new multiple visa while the old one still has one 3 months visa on it?

You should be able to apply for another one. You could use your visa for new entries up to the enter before date on it. You can get one in Savannakhet Laos if you don't get one while you are in Holland.

Thanks for the help!

You should be able to apply for another one. You could use your visa for new entries up to the enter before date on it. You can get one in Savannakhet Laos if you don't get one while you are in Holland.

Well Savannakhet is far from BKK, i don't like to be in a bus or minibus. I would rather fly to Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam to get a visa there. But the risk is always that i need to show more paperwork which i can't easy get when in another country. Last time i had to drive to the embassy 4 times before i got my visa's. And also send them new pictures by mail because they still had the pic from the year before which was the same.

So this time i want everything to go smooth and apply by mail. No more stress from visa's for me (if possible).

Thanks for the help!

Well Savannakhet is far from BKK, i don't like to be in a bus or minibus. I would rather fly to Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam to get a visa there. But the risk is always that i need to show more paperwork which i can't easy get when in another country. Last time i had to drive to the embassy 4 times before i got my visa's. And also send them new pictures by mail because they still had the pic from the year before which was the same.

So this time i want everything to go smooth and apply by mail. No more stress from visa's for me (if possible).

You can fly to Savannakhet either directly on Lao Airways from BKK or a fly/ride service to Mukdahan from DMK on Nok Airways or Air Asia.

Sorry, this is off topic, but I don't know where to go. Apparently I am technically challenged.

I just want to ask how to set up my account so I can make personal posts in Thai Visa's General Fourm.

When I went to the terms & condition page, it says to click "Yes" after reading the entire page, which is a requirement to proceed for posting. However, I can't see any tab to click "yes".

Can anyone provide me with the necessary steps which I might be missing or advise me of a better web page to obtain the proper guidance to get my approval to post?

Thank you so much

Sorry, this is off topic, but I don't know where to go. Apparently I am technically challenged.

I just want to ask how to set up my account so I can make personal posts in Thai Visa's General Fourm.

When I went to the terms & condition page, it says to click "Yes" after reading the entire page, which is a requirement to proceed for posting. However, I can't see any tab to click "yes".

Can anyone provide me with the necessary steps which I might be missing or advise me of a better web page to obtain the proper guidance to get my approval to post?

Thank you so much

If you can post on this forum you should be able to a topic or post on the general forum.

Thanks Ubonjoe, but what tab would I click on, say this page, to go to the General Fourm page?

Click on the Thaivisa logo in the upper left corner and you will be taken to a page with all the forums. Just take it from there.

Thanks for the help!

You can fly to Savannakhet either directly on Lao Airways from BKK or a fly/ride service to Mukdahan from DMK on Nok Airways or Air Asia.

That sounds very scary, a flight with NOK to Cambodia. I have done the visarun by bus once and it sure was no fun. Have to wake up at 4am, sit in a bus all day long and stand some hours in no-man-land with loads of begging kids around. And all that for just a stamp in my passport.

I think this year we go to Taiwan for a visarun and spend a week there. If the Thai force me to leave their country all the time i will make sure they 'll miss a lot of my money.

That sounds very scary, a flight with NOK to Cambodia. I have done the visarun by bus once and it sure was no fun. Have to wake up at 4am, sit in a bus all day long and stand some hours in no-man-land with loads of begging kids around. And all that for just a stamp in my passport.

I think this year we go to Taiwan for a visarun and spend a week there. If the Thai force me to leave their country all the time i will make sure they 'll miss a lot of my money.

I think you seriously misread my post. The Nok flight does not leave the country. Try again.

Savannakhet is in Laos.

If you, as ou write: "the Thai force you out of the country", do not like you have a much better option.

Apply at the local Immigration for an Extension Of Stay for 1 year based on married with a Thai.

If you like to go outside of Thailand on holiday ask also for a re-entry permit, single or multiple.

On that way you only have to proof address every 90 days and do not have to leave the country.

If you, as ou write: "the Thai force you out of the country", do not like you have a much better option.

Apply at the local Immigration for an Extension Of Stay for 1 year based on married with a Thai.

If you like to go outside of Thailand on holiday ask also for a re-entry permit, single or multiple.

On that way you only have to proof address every 90 days and do not have to leave the country.

Yes but you need 10.000 euro on a thai bank all year long.

I don't mind doing visaruns, they are great actually. My wife joins me and we stay there for a week or so. We live in BKK and it's great to leave the place now and then to a more developed country.

The problem i would like to fix forever is that i still need a visa every year or so. And even that wouldn't be a problem if they just made it easy to go renew every year. Just have an office in BKK where i can go to and 10 minutes later it's all done for a year.

So NOK air fly's to Savanaket but stays in Thailand? I read those big visarun buses also go there but stay some days to apply for the new visa's.

So you fly there, go to the embassy, stay in a hotel 1 or 2 nights and then you fly back to BKK?

I never heard of flights to savanaket

Yes but you need 10.000 euro on a thai bank all year long.

I don't mind doing visaruns, they are great actually. My wife joins me and we stay there for a week or so. We live in BKK and it's great to leave the place now and then to a more developed country.

The problem i would like to fix forever is that i still need a visa every year or so. And even that wouldn't be a problem if they just made it easy to go renew every year. Just have an office in BKK where i can go to and 10 minutes later it's all done for a year.

So NOK air fly's to Savanaket but stays in Thailand? I read those big visarun buses also go there but stay some days to apply for the new visa's.

So you fly there, go to the embassy, stay in a hotel 1 or 2 nights and then you fly back to BKK?

I never heard of flights to savanaket

To apply for an extension of stay the 400k baht does not have be in the bank for a year. It just has to be there for 2 months prior to the date you apply.

As I wrote before it is a fly/ride service to Mukdahan that is across the Mekong river from Savannakhet. Once in Mukdahan you take the bus across the bridge to Savannakhet. Info is here on Nok's website: http://nokair.com/content/en/destinations/fly-n-ride/Ubon-Ratchathani-mukdahan.aspx

Lao Air has direct flights to Savannakhet (ZVK) from Bangkok (BKK). Check for flights here: http://www.laoairlines.com/?contentkey=flightschedule

I see,

Well it's far easyier to apply in Holland. And now it's too late to book 10.000 euro to my not-existing thai bankaccount. My wife always has more than that on her bank but that doesn't count for the immigration. I am officially married to her but they still see me as an alien. Also they don't give a dime to whom i am married, could be the daughter of the BKK governor but you still have to show them loads of paperwork to prove your funds. And they wouldn't even look at my wife's businesscard.

Anyway thanks for the help, going to buy a ticket now.