Dog Poisoned / Murdered

I have a friend in Pattaya who's 10 year old dog died peacefully in his sleep..I know how devastated she was, so I can imagine how you feel my friend. Don't give up the fight and do be careful..

May your "GUY" RIP..

Thanks. Guy didn't die for nothing - I will be careful.

digitele, i am so sorry to hear that your dog got poisoned... what a terrible thing to do... its the same as those hit and run cases of unconscentious motor drivers... :o

i live in the philippines and you should be thankful that in thailand at least the police are trying to do something for you.. if you reprt that incident here in our country that will just be ignored unless you are rich and have money...

i have lots of friends here who had their dogs kidnapped right inside their house... the police wont even bother to do something about it... :D

so do keep up the fight!!! and i hope that someday those laws will soon apply here!

digitele, i am so sorry to hear that your dog got poisoned... what a terrible thing to do... its the same as those hit and run cases of unconscentious motor drivers... :o

i live in the philippines and you should be thankful that in thailand at least the police are trying to do something for you.. if you reprt that incident here in our country that will just be ignored unless you are rich and have money...

i have lots of friends here who had their dogs kidnapped right inside their house... the police wont even bother to do something about it... :D

so do keep up the fight!!! and i hope that someday those laws will soon apply here!

Tinkerbell, Thailand is usaully the same. Time to make change happen.

Thanks, I won't give up and we'll make positive change. Some good will come out of this.

Peace

I saw a Thai man poison one of my dogs last night.

He drove by on a motorcycle, dropped a poisoned chick leg in front of him (The Dog).

Before I could get to the Dog to stop him from eating it, it was too late.

This was on wonderful animal. He was known and loved by everyone around here.

We got the cops up here and many witnesses. I can't let this go. I loved that mutt.

I emailed the Thai ASPCA already and will file a police report today. It might get

touchy because I'm a Farang. The thing is all the Thai's here are outraged.

Can anyone give my any advise or information about how to legally follow this up.

I have attached his picture. His name was "Guy"

Thanks in advance.

sorry cant allow pictures in a post of this nature

THis is very sad, keep me up-dated I will also follow this thread, if you get no joy I have some information for you but lets see what happens first. with you efforts what is the village boss doing about?

THis is very sad, keep me up-dated I will also follow this thread, if you get no joy I have some information for you but lets see what happens first. with you efforts what is the village boss doing about?

Thank you. The village boss has done nothing. I have an important update after final

lab test result - tomorrow or tuesday. I appreciate greatly your kind help sir!

Best regards

Digitele, any updates,

thanks

nam

Hi Nam.

I with give a complete update after second lab test result. It's the "noose" as it were...

I will tell you it's tightning..... :o

Within 48 hours, all will be revealed.

Thanks man

Good luck...I pray for justice.

Digitele, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog's death in such a way, who can be so cruel ?!?!

Beside reporting the case to the police, you mentioned that you also report the case to TSPCA. Did you got some answer from them ? I'm really interested to know if they did something for you because my dog also died, but in a dog hotel, (I'll tell the story later) and I would be nice to hear that someone else got a little justice for our beloved dogs.

Please, let as know of any update.

Regards,

Andre

Anyone know what's happening with "digitele"? I PM'd him a few days ago to see how his investigation was going, but got no response.

Hoping his problems haven't gotten worse (with his neighbor?) :o

Anyone know him?

Pumpuiman, Thanks for your concerns. I am fine and here's the update.

-Police took the report, even did all paperwork and phone calls for the lab tests.

-Lab test was positive for rat poison and Ya_xx. Really! So they split the sample in half

and it tested again positive on Friday. I have to sign for the report at the Lab on Monday.

-I was in BKK visiting my brother in law, a Thai Police Col. He is a really great guy.

-He knows the new superintendant here on the island. We told him about low ranking Cops

trying to get me to drop it and threatning me. Well to say the least, Good F*&$king Luck 2 them!

-The Perp will have an arrest warrant issued on his sorry ass on Tuesday, latest.

-He has already done a runner and the low ranks are keeping their heads down.

-They will be transferred to the South if they attempt or think about anything against us.

-They whole island including the monks are with me 100%. When they take his house to pay me

the 1 million, I will give it to the TSPCA.

-Next update after the $hit hits the fan on Tuesday. I promise.

-I want to thank all my fellow animal lovers for their support, it really helped.

PS, Sri Racha John has met me.

Anyone know what's happening with "digitele"? I PM'd him a few days ago to see how his investigation was going, but got no response.

Hoping his problems haven't gotten worse (with his neighbor?) :o

Anyone know him?

Pumpuiman, Thanks for your concerns. I am fine and here's the update.

-Police took the report, even did all paperwork and phone calls for the lab tests.

-Lab test was positive for rat poison and Ya_xx. Really! So they split the sample in half

and it tested again positive on Friday. I have to sign for the report at the Lab on Monday.

-I was in BKK visiting my brother in law, a Thai Police Col. He is a really great guy.

-He knows the new superintendant here on the island. We told him about low ranking Cops

trying to get me to drop it and threatning me. Well to say the least, Good F*&$king Luck 2 them!

-The Perp will have an arrest warrant issued on his sorry ass on Tuesday, latest.

-He has already done a runner and the low ranks are keeping their heads down.

-They will be transferred to the South if they attempt or think about anything against us.

-They whole island including the monks are with me 100%. When they take his house to pay me

the 1 million, I will give it to the TSPCA.

-Next update after the $hit hits the fan on Tuesday. I promise.

-I want to thank all my fellow animal lovers for their support, it really helped.

PS, Sri Racha John has met me.

Great news !!

• 2 weeks later...