Tourist Police Chief: job well done

snoop1130

Tourist Police Chief: job well done

post-249866-0-20305000-1469185493_thumb.

PHUKET:-- Tourist Police Commander Surechet Hakpan and Phuket Provincial Police Commander Teeraphol Thipjaroen inspected officers and held a press conference to discuss the tourism situation on the island yesterday.

“We came here to visit our brothers in the force, the Phuket Tourist Police,” Major General Surachet said. “We are here to support them, and our missions are only completed through everyone's help and cooperation.”

“Several cases this year have been solved by Phuket police officers,” Gen Surachet said. “Phuket is very important for Thailand's tourism, and our work is running smoothly because everyone, government and private sector alike, understands the need for strict law enforcement. What we do, we do for the benefit of Thailand.”

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Tourist-Police-Chief-job-done/65249?desktopversion

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-07-22

An off topic troll post has been removed, if you have nothing worthwhile to add to the topic, please move on to another but do not leave your troll posts for others to read and for us to clear up.

I thought they were on strike?

I think you may be confusing the Tourist police with the Volunteer Tourist Police, the strike has not been mentioned for a long time, which means they must be back at work, after being "warned" about the repercussions, to themselves, after the corrupt issue they had raised.

i am wondering about the subject in this case.

thought there were numerous issues like mini vans, taxis and tuk tuks

aside from the problems at the beaches like chair rentals and ski jet operators.

it is heartening that there are many positive results from the actions of

the enforcement agencies.

i am wondering about the subject in this case.

thought there were numerous issues like mini vans, taxis and tuk tuks

aside from the problems at the beaches like chair rentals and ski jet operators.

it is heartening that there are many positive results from the actions of

the enforcement agencies.

"it is heartening that there are many positive results from the actions of the enforcement agencies." - apart from some beach encroachment cleanup on Phuket, what are the "many positive results" you speak of?