The week that was in Thailand news: No Sex Please – we’re Thai.

rooster59

"It is high time thirty per cent of the population found a more upright job."

Based on the Author's many long years of research?

Right. 555+

sure they all will, just as soon as they can get 1000B for an hours work... does a stand up one in the bathroom of the bar count ?? 5555

I found it back

how many millions was spent to find that out,, it's usles to men, and girls that screw a lot of different guys already know..

I know a girl that woulds only go with Asian men, said she didn't want a big fanny,, haha

but she might have been missing out on a lot more fun ?

Good article. Some fun stuff, but why is it that so many TV posters are obsessed with other men's penis sizes. Inadequacy most be fairly prevalent among them. Looks time to stop following TV before I to get the urge to peek at the guy next door.

when i read article it is make me think of funny joke you say about einstein.

we have same joke in home country Russia but is different little bit.

what is most intelligent thing that is exit the mouth of woman? genitals of alexi nezhyukov.

LOL.

....Thai men...if you interviewed them in their native tongue have ready access to Thai women 18 years and younger. They cannot figure out why all these foolish falang men show up to dine on their rejects.

You got it---Thai men quite assuredly believe that Thai women older than 20 years of age are used up, over the hill.

Lotsa cultural reasons what drives The Game in muang. Like trying to separate a hair ball that your cat spewed up on your floor mat.

A Gay friend of mine, married to a Vietnamese man of the same persuasion, said that in his experience Thai men have penises like little black sticks, he was amazed that they could even father children? Maybe that's why they like very young girls and discard the mothers of their children?? Lack of ?? wink.pngthumbsup.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifwai.gif

Haha yeap even a young girl that 100 Thai guys have had the pleasure of screwing, will still feel like a virgin to a westerner !

and she will probably feel like she is one too, the first time with a westerner,,, so every one is happy.... 55555

Thai men are only here to make pilot holes for us..

Thai men typically only use one position as well

That being kneeling frontally and thrusting rapidly akin to a sitting missionary with the lady on her back

They dont do doggie and all this other weird stuff. It's just efficient getting off and then quickly leaving.

I think they learn it from driving motorbikes??

Surely there would be a dramatic improvement if pawn was legal here. I mean how else does one learn. Not many guys get a teacher 20 years his senior to learn from.

6 hours ago, taiwanatoa said:

Welcome to the Land of Smiles .....      and no Free Speech, even in a private conversation!!  When will the concentration camps start popping up?

http://prachatai.org/english/node/6427?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+prachataienglish+(Prachatai+in+English)

Land of Smiles,,   with no free speech,  and wages are so low that a girl has to sell herself to make a bit extra.. then find they can make a months wage in a week so go into the sex industry....   what is it they smile about ????   maybe they just enjoy sex more than other races and it's no big deal for them like it is in the west, just pull down your knickers for 20 minutes and walk away with a 1,000 B or more ??      Hell,  if you even give a girls butt a squeeze in the west they can have you up for assault !!!!    Maybe it's the tourists and Farangs living here that smile ?  I do, I  love Thailand,  the weather, the food, the great beaches, the cost, and of course the girls !!