hard to believe

lovelomsak

My stepson goes to University at Rangsit. His Gf goes to university in Chiang Mai. The GF family has a lot of money they run Mcormack hospital in Chain Mai and Overbrook in Chaing Rai.

They GF family bought her a condo and car for school.in Chaing Mai.

Well my stepson has the car in Rangsit. The Gf has to fly down to Rangsit to even see her car.Yesterday a cousin of my wife from Bangkok shows up driving the car with his family.in tow.

This seems really odd to me that a young girl would have a car in another city and let any and all drive it all over the country. I thought it was for her use at university. Does this sound normal ?.

I find it hard to believe this happens.

Some people have a hard time saying “NO” and it can lead to situations like you describe. I have seen similar but it doesn’t always end well. Your stepson could end up looking for a new girlfriend eventually but he is probably not thinking that far ahead.

Villagefarang I feel he will looking for a new GF also. the guy is too full of himself I think. Will relate another story here.

I get back from Canada and the first weekend back son and GF come to see me and the wife.. While they show up with 2 other girls as company. The wife tells me they are the son,s friends from Rangsit. So this kid shows up with 3 women.One his GF and 2 friends. Well one friend is constantly taking care of the son. The Gf is visibly not happy with this.The son just goes along with it as normal.

What kind of guy in his right mind brings 2 women friends along with him and his GF on trip to see mom? I get the feeling he thinks he is Adonis.Women will love him no matter what he does.He is risking a lot of future.The GF,s family is preparing to set him up in a very lucritive business in the North supplying medical supplies to the hospitals (their hospitals for sure) and opening a clinic,plus hiring him at Mcormack. He could lose it all,because of ego.,and need to have power over women.

I think you need to spend less time worrying about the g/f and more time thinking about the implications for yourself.

It is clear that your stepson has been 'spoiled' by his mother and her family, you now know (or should know) where your life savings are going if you don't act to ensure otherwise.

My advice is not for your son to find another g/f, but you might want to think about what this young man has planned for your own future.

What exactly is the problem here

The fact that GF parents are well off???

The fact that Step son likes other women as friends????

The fact that GF family buy her a condo and car but she let's her boyfriend have it????

I have many female friends doesn't mean I shag them.

Perfectly normal for car to be used by other people.

GF mom and dad obviously like the lad and want to give him a foot up

So please what is the problem here

What exactly is the problem here

The fact that GF parents are well off???

The fact that Step son likes other women as friends????

The fact that GF family buy her a condo and car but she let's her boyfriend have it????

I have many female friends doesn't mean I shag them.

Perfectly normal for car to be used by other people.

GF mom and dad obviously like the lad and want to give him a foot up

So please what is the problem here

I don't think it is normal at all. But I don't have the problems some other people have. Maybe all those stories rich people claim about someone else driving their sports cars when they had the accidents were true. whistling.gif

Congratulation Lovelomsak soon you will be the richest member on this forum....

SO here the plan: tell you step son, back home you have a cow, and the cow felt sick, that your nephew is in jail for not paying his tax, your aunty is in hospital because obesity, your neighbor stole your lawn mower. whistling.gif

So you need to borrow some money. But you will pay back as soon as possible. laugh.png