anada resort ad redirect from TVF news

daoyai

I often get redirected to an Ananda resort website from the news section, I have not clicked on an add or even scrolled over, usually happens when scrolling down on a news story or the index page.... is this an allowed ad practice at TVF?

If this is an actual advertisement it may because of slow/delayed loading of page information - I often have the wrong item appear as between my thought to click and actual click page has expanded with additional items so where I am clicking has turned into something else.

If this is an actual advertisement it may because of slow/delayed loading of page information - I often have the wrong item appear as between my thought to click and actual click page has expanded with additional items so where I am clicking has turned into something else.

Same thing happens to me.

Best to wait until the page has stopped loading before clicking.

Hi,

​Not that we know of. Can you confirm which news page, world news of Thailand news? Are you using a mobile device or desktop?

​Thanks in advance.

​TD

I am using a macbook, Thailand news, does not happen eveytime, maybe once a day, it is after the page has loaded and scrolling, usually there is no Ananda add on the page.

Archived