Where To Get T-shirts Printed In Thailand?

george

We are running out of promotional Thaivisa T-shirts!

Thaivisa want to have 100 or 200 quality T-shirts (white) in size XXL with Thaivisa logo in print on the chest. Anyone knows where we can have these made? Any member we know who does this things? Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand.

Please advise a good source . :o

some department store shops have a screenprint machine, have seen it in Zeer Rangsit a while ago and if I am not wrong Future Park Rangsit also.

Otherwise, you can find some t-shirt manufacturers in Bangkok specialized in silkscreen printed t-shirts. Ask them if they want to do 100-20 shirts with your logo.

Google for Rock Eagle

but please make a woman's size too ?

This reminds me of the time, many years ago, when a young lady asked me to buy her a particular T-shirt on a trip to London. The shirt had a picture of London’s typical red double-decker bus, and the slogan “I like to be on top”.

Size XXL, George is buying. Guess this wouldn’t display a regular-sized woman’s attributes at their best.

---------------

Maestro

What would be a good bulk (100-200)price for nice quality t-shirts with one or 2 colour printing on the front?

VanZam can you elaborate? Do you mean you take them a photoshop file and they make you a screen to make your own shirts. Is it easy?

Great unit in Chalong.

This Kiwi guy designed the software, travelled the world promoting it and selling it and now lives here.

He did all sizes and ladies shirts (different cut) for 150 baht each inc. design and screens.

I'll not plug it for fear of advertising etc. but, its genuine and I have his number and card if you want to PM me.

We are running out of promotional Thaivisa T-shirts!

Thaivisa want to have 100 or 200 quality T-shirts (white) in size XXL with Thaivisa logo in print on the chest. Anyone knows where we can have these made? Any member we know who does this things? Bangkok or elsewhere in Thailand.

Please advise a good source . :o

I guess they are only for the TV members who admit to being Short, Fat and Bald thread! :D

What would be a good bulk (100-200)price for nice quality t-shirts with one or 2 colour printing on the front?

VanZam can you elaborate? Do you mean you take them a photoshop file and they make you a screen to make your own shirts. Is it easy?

I used to print the odd t-shirt, I just took my graphic on cd to the shop (for the life of me I can't remember the name) and they made up the screens. There were several different screen types, some being more expensive as they didn't bleed the ink as much. I'm sure if you just went to china town and asked around you would find it.

Keep in mind that you will have to get your own ink etc also, as I recall, that was about 100 baht a bottle, but I can't be sure.

It's really not hard to make the shirts, you do one colour, then let it dry, then another colour, and so on...

Cheers,

Van.

the chinatown option sounds complicated. you should be able to go to a place that produce tshirts and get them to screen your logo or embroider for you at good price and more convenient than having to run around buying first the tshirt, then get the screen buy the ink etc etc

as mentioned, quite a number of places near the national stadium that does these things all the time. they should also have a variety of kind of fabric you can choose from, including colours and sizes.

if you can wait til weekend, I might even be able to ask at one of the places for you? let me know via PM

My next trip tp Thailand I will be looking for a place who makes the shirts and asking for my own sizes, then send them to a printing place to get them printed.

Thats what I have been told to do by a few people in sydney who import shirts.

I would be interested in this outcome.

I used to print the odd t-shirt, I just took my graphic on cd to the shop (for the life of me I can't remember the name) and they made up the screens. There were several different screen types, some being more expensive as they didn't bleed the ink as much. I'm sure if you just went to china town and asked around you would find it.

Keep in mind that you will have to get your own ink etc also, as I recall, that was about 100 baht a bottle, but I can't be sure.

It's really not hard to make the shirts, you do one colour, then let it dry, then another colour, and so on...

Cheers,

Van.

Mutli colour screen printing is not that easy, one colour maybe, You have to mount the T Shirt on to a board (2-5mm thick) to hold it still and print each colour before removing the shirt. Other wise the colours will not over lap each other correctly. There has to be a good distance between the T Shirt and the screen, to near and bleed.

I used to work at a screen printers back in the west,

I give the advice, just pay and get them done

ok Ive checked in my neighbourhood and the cost for size L to XL will be somewhere between 180 to 220 baht a piece (if order quantity is 200 shirts)

the actual price will depend on the logo you want (this is embroidered, with logo on front, and web address on the back of shirt)

also depends on the color of fabric chosen. white may be a tiny bit cheaper than colors. to simply screen the logo rather than embroider is also a tiny bit (5-10baht) cheaper.

the quality of the fabric that I asked for price was very nice soft feel to it.

but if one of the posters mentioned 60-70 baht? if that includes all in cost of tshirt and the screen, then Im quite loss how they can offer that kind of price, but if thats really the case would definitely be the best offer you can get. although when talking to suppliers do remember to question the quality of fabric (cant assume that tshirt means tshirt and are all the same) :o

by the way i have the website of that shop somewhere....they do custom made products of all kinds...bags, shirts etc

price depends on the specs u choose

www.rafia.co.th

and no im not their agent :D

ok Ive checked in my neighbourhood and the cost for size L to XL will be somewhere between 180 to 220 baht a piece (if order quantity is 200 shirts)

That sounds pretty expensive for a bulk order. :o

Maybe thats farang price, they should be around 120 baht with no limit to buy.