Accused pedophile teacher free on bail, investigation goes inert

webfact

I sincerely doubt Thai parent to be silent when it concerns their child(ren)

The fact of the matter is that its a pervert, and as so many other 'different people' (who are NOT perverts by all means)when a child comes home with disturbing news about such a teacher attitude or behavior exposed, what to do?

Board of directors.....failure to act? remove the child from such an environment.

TIT as shown in this article.

The Thai bashers have missed one here.

And you didn't miss the chance to get your particular boot in or is that different ?

I usually ignore newbies like you. The difference between you and me is much wider than you could ever imagine.

I happen to like where i have made my home and you don't. if you don't stop bashing you will just get more and more steadily miserable. I've seen it happen many times. Alternatively, you could find a country that you like to live.

I could never be miserable here as I just live for your posts as I enjoy a good laugh.

Since you don't know me you're just wasting your time being judgemental. I don't need to keep reminding everyone how happy and relaxed I am whereas you do, is there a deep seated reason for that perhaps ?

We do not know what has happened or developed ..but meantime he has been exposed and he has been publicly shamed to an extent and removed from the school while life will not be the same for the man.

That being the case one could surmise that the police and authorities figure enough justice is served and let the case fade away.

Of course the parents and the children that were effected would like to see the man jailed but that is unlikely while the authorities are ignoring the protests and concerns of the victims...as is often the case here in Thailand when the police ignore the crime on their own or they are told by others??.... to ignore the crime and let the issue fade away.

Possibly in the future we will hear news that the man is going to be prosecuted and possibly do some prison time as the Thai courts system and all that is entailed is painfully slow and aggravating.

Cheers

+1 ? You summed it up perfectly!---djayz

Not quite perfectly djayz....I am the 2nd person to ask for the link that he is guilty of these other crimes against children-----but all we are getting back is silence.......maybe silence about it (if it happened) is perfect for you ?

Now I know why a few board members are here. No one in their right mind can support or justify the sexual abuse of children, especially in a case where there is hard evidence, unless they themselves are sticking up for their own kind.

Where is the hard evidence? Could you point to the post that indicates they have it? And if they did, then why is he out on bail?

we have all the proof: dozens of pictures, videos and victims. Now we just need a real police to investigate this case...

Really? I've heard that the 'proof' is him having sex with men that are dressed in school uniforms.

Please provide a link to this claim.

We do not know what has happened or developed ..but meantime he has been exposed and he has been publicly shamed to an extent and removed from the school while life will not be the same for the man.

That being the case one could surmise that the police and authorities figure enough justice is served and let the case fade away.

Of course the parents and the children that were effected would like to see the man jailed but that is unlikely while the authorities are ignoring the protests and concerns of the victims...as is often the case here in Thailand when the police ignore the crime on their own or they are told by others??.... to ignore the crime and let the issue fade away.

Possibly in the future we will hear news that the man is going to be prosecuted and possibly do some prison time as the Thai courts system and all that is entailed is painfully slow and aggravating.

Cheers

I think he was let go because there was not substantive evidence for them to back up the accusation. Please provide the news article or post where they actually confirm evidence of him with underage boys.

Cheers

I have not seen a post where they actually showed they had evidence of underagers with him. Only that he had taken pics with older guys like him dressed in school uniforms. Please provide me with the post where it states otherwise, where they confirm they have the evidence. If you do so then I will gladly admit my mistake.

+1 ? You summed it up perfectly!---djayz

Not quite perfectly djayz....I am the 2nd person to ask for the link that he is guilty of these other crimes against children-----but all we are getting back is silence.......maybe silence about it (if it happened) is perfect for you ?

I'm happy to admit it if I missed a post where the authorities confirm evidence against the guy, if one of the "hang 'em high" brigade can produce it. Until then, I just see these posters finding a way to vent their homophobic vitriol.