Watching SKY GO TV on the iPad in Thailand

jasonr3255

Has anybody been successful in being able to use the UK Sky Go app for iPad in Thailand ?

I realise that it will not work standing alone, also I have tried a free ukvpn and that doesn't work either.

Is there a VPN that will allow it to run guaranteed ??

Many Thanks

Jason

Hi, free VPN's will hardly ever work consistently with bandwidth sapping stuff like Sky Go. I am using iPlayer and the ITV hub with a paid for VPN on my iPad (and allows 4 other devices), which will work as long as your wifi is really strong, but even this isn't always great. Suggest you sign up for one of the paid VPN's on the App Store (most of them offer free trials) and see how you get on. But forget the free ones.

Hi, free VPN's will hardly ever work consistently with bandwidth sapping stuff like Sky Go. I am using iPlayer and the ITV hub with a paid for VPN on my iPad (and allows 4 other devices), which will work as long as your wifi is really strong, but even this isn't always great. Suggest you sign up for one of the paid VPN's on the App Store (most of them offer free trials) and see how you get on. But forget the free ones.

What he said.