Hulu

DepDavid

You will need to use a dns service, they blacklist most VPN's

Hulu, at least for now, seems a lot less aggressive in blocking the dns services. I use smartdnsproxy which works fine. You can use it on top of your existing VPN, which is what I do

On 8/4/2016 at 3:43 PM, GinBoy2 said:

You will need to use a dns service, they blacklist most VPN's

Hulu, at least for now, seems a lot less aggressive in blocking the dns services. I use smartdnsproxy which works fine. You can use it on top of your existing VPN, which is what I do

Are you able to get US Netflix through smartdnsproxy? I was using UNOtelly, but it hasn't worked for about 2 months for Netflix. Your reply would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2016 at 3:38 PM, GinBoy2 said:

Yes, smartdnsproxy is working for Netflix as well as Hulu, plus all the other US streaming services that I use; Vudu, amazon etc. You do need to set up static routes, but they give pretty good instructions.

I'm trying to remember, whether smartdnsproxy is one of those services that won't work with True Online internet because of True's use of their own transparent proxy?  I had that problem in the past with True, and couldn't use a lot of the DNS proxy services that elsewhere would work fine.

• 3 months later...
On 9/10/2016 at 9:30 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I'm trying to remember, whether smartdnsproxy is one of those services that won't work with True Online internet because of True's use of their own transparent proxy?  I had that problem in the past with True, and couldn't use a lot of the DNS proxy services that elsewhere would work fine.

smartdns can't be the right way now.  you may try netflix, hulu, directv...,  via http://www.tripstudy.me  .   they will give you a free trial. and monthly payment is available.

11 hours ago, blackantt said:

smartdns can't be the right way now.  you may try netflix, hulu, directv...,  via http://www.tripstudy.me  .   they will give you a free trial. and monthly payment is available.

I've never heard of the service you mention at all before. But you do seem to have posted quite a few times lately recommending it.

I'd say, overall right now, there are any number of well-established and well-known VPN providers that can facilitate access to services like Netflix and Hulu, where the provider you're dealing with has an established track record and lots of assessments by their customers.