Why it is not a good idea to fly a kite on a public bus

webfact

Why it is not a good idea to fly a kite on a public bus

a6.jpg

Image: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Following a video of a man masturbating on a minivan another guy was caught Tuesday having a less than surreptitious tug on a public bus in Bangkok.

Needless to say the recording done by a female member of the public found its way onto YouLike (Clip Det) where warnings flooded in about the detrimental effect on Thai society, reported Sanook.

The pull happened as a man got out his Thai todger on the number 77 from Sathpradit to Mor Chit.

The scandalized woman who took the clip said sarcastically: "Just as well I am with you. If I had come alone I would have to have left you to it."

She added on Facebook later that she saw such behavior all the time.

While other netizens fell broadly into two camps - those who said the man was sick in the head and those who said he was a danger to society and feared that such behavior was becoming too prevalent in Thai society.

Thai slang for masturbation by a man is usually directly translated as either "helping oneself" or "pulling the strings of a kite".

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-03

1 hour ago, djayz said:

There's a time and a place for everything but on a bus, or in public in general, is not the place for this. 

I mean maybe his underwear was getting too hot and stuffy and he needed some "fresh air"?

3 hours ago, anotheruser said:

So now we can't even beat off on a bus? What next?

this is going to be the side effect from banning prostitution. just another reason to bring it back. funnily enough i used to run the kiteboarding school in pattaya and to tell people in thai what i did i had to say len wow for them to understand, to which almost without fail they would chag wow. len wow (play kite) and chag wow (jack off) describe the tugging on the kite line to get the kite up and tugging on something else.

4 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

this is going to be the side effect from banning prostitution. just another reason to bring it back. funnily enough i used to run the kiteboarding school in pattaya and to tell people in thai what i did i had to say len wow for them to understand, to which almost without fail they would chag wow. len wow (play kite) and chag wow (jack off) describe the tugging on the kite line to get the kite up and tugging on something else.

I went to the The Doctors and asked for something for wind.

He gave me a prescription for a Kite ??