West African Found Dead in Half-Hour Hotel

rooster59

10 hours ago, i claudius said:

Half hour hotel? suppose he was going to fast  and had a heart attack ,personally i go for the two hour hotels , and take my time .

Sex

I asked a Thai girl' American Express? She replied' you can go as fast as you like Hahahaha 

17 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

.....I thought they were clamping down on the sex industry....

....what are half-hour hotels for then.....???

This is the clamp-down, one and two hour bookings are not accepted, occupancy rate stays the same.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:01 PM, NanLaew said:

OK, I'll play silly buggers.

How was the used condom in the bin? He was having a second helping.

How did it get there? He (or she) put it there.

How did she know he had died? He had stopped breathing.

Why did he fall out of bed? He was dying.

Difficult stuff, eh?

If he went to the trouble of using a condom the first time, why would he not the second time?

If he fell out the bed it seems strange he is not at the side of the bed, but rather at the end of the ben lengthways?

And from the photo looks like he has a black T shirt on... surely he would be naked, at least for second go?  As was he wearing that towel, or did police throw it over him? 

We will never know.

2 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

If he went to the trouble of using a condom the first time, why would he not the second time?

If he fell out the bed it seems strange he is not at the side of the bed, but rather at the end of the ben lengthways?

And from the photo looks like he has a black T shirt on... surely he would be naked, at least for second go?  As was he wearing that towel, or did police throw it over him? 

We will never know.

I am going to take a stab at it here...my guess is the police placed the towel over his pecker so they would not have to see it the entire time they were there.

And maybe he ran out of condoms. Or maybe he decided not to use one in Round two. How does that mean anything? 

Edited by ClutchClark

On 06/08/2016 at 4:01 PM, Mickmouse1 said:

Hope that half hour hotel deploying second hand working cctv to identify the murderer...why should she disappear??

Now we wait for the Suicide Verdict by local Police ????

The murderer here may be the drug sellers...

Will not label many of the so called pharmacists, "pharmacists" in Thailand, they are just drug sellers,  real pharmacists would not sell with out a valid prescription.

On 8/6/2016 at 1:45 PM, smedly said:

coupled with the possibility she may have slipped him a sleeping pill, why did she do a runner

Maybe because she was a hooker and did not want to get involved in a dead body ? He would not pay her now anyway .