What can I do this weekend?

ev1lchris

All the bars are closed. Maybe even the happy massage places.

I want to go to Soi 6 but I suspect it's dead there.

I'm in the LK Metro area. What can I do for entertainment this Saturday night and Sunday?

Are the bars going to open 12 AM Monday?

I just came home from downtown with my family, we been out walking on the beach and had dinner. Lots of traffic and many seems to be drinking on the beach (Jomtien) from own supplies.

Go to the movies?

Sit home and watch a movie?

Read a book?

Surf the i-net?

Go for a walk?

We live quite nice and have a kid so stay home every night, expect in the weekends where we normally go out for dinner but are always home no later than 21-2200 hours and we don't drink alcohol.

Do you have to drink alcohol?

Wow so many choices ----it was the same when I lived in England, come every winter the poor people had to make life changing tough choices----  between buying food, having heating, or getting that massive new tattoo........................:coffee1:

The new Pokemon Go app reached Thailand yesterday so ideal opportunity to join the throngs of Thais who will be even more accident prone - either in cars / bikes or jay walking.

Have been told that a local police station, maybe the one on Beach Road but not sure, was a popular spot for Pokemon gamers. A family member reckons that facebook reports are indicating a fair number gathered outside today. Then again, it may just be the daily LB roundup.

Some reports are suggesting that the motorbike taxi guys are offering their services for Bt150 to ferry Pokemon hunters around town to locate their prey. could be a nice little earner for them.:)

Archived