Animal Quarantine Office, Suvarnabhumi

Sheryl

I asked this about a month or two back & no-one knew, hope someone knows by now. Where at Suvarnabhumi airport is the Animal Quarantine Office for getting permits to bring pets out of the country?

Used to be in the Cargo terminal at Don Muang, 3rd floor. The times I have been out by Suvarnabhumi I could not find any sign of a cargo terminal let alione the Animal Quarantine office.

Any help would be appreciated....my cat & I need to travel soon!

Thanks SBK, I looked at the airport map in that thread. It shows a "Domestic cargo" building but I don't see an international one. Am I really luikely to find the office for issuing export permits for pets in the Domestic Cargo Building?

The problem is that I have to make a separate trip to the airport to do this and it is quite a long drive so it is a full day apart from the day of travel...and with a very pis*ed off cat in the car with me. So I really want to be sure (a) that the place is there, at Suvarnabhumi (as opposed to still back at DM, or somewhere in Bkk) and :o if possible, at least a clue as to where. I'll be coming by car.

Anyone else out there????