Bang Phli to Hua Hin - best route

Seismic

I will be travelling to Hua Hin from bang Phli in the near future, having not travelled much on the west/SW sides of BKK i am looking for a little advice.

Obviously Hwy 9 is out, so from bang Na - Bearing - then somehow I need to get over the Chao Phraya and over to route 35. Google maps has me on'

"Puchao Saming Phray" - Industrial ring road - 303 - 35 - 4, does this sound Ok, can I cross that bridge on motorbike ??.

I cant see much alternative, except to swing around through bangkok to 338 then onto 4 ?/

cheers

Fred

Follow Sanphawut Rd. all the way to the west end. There is a ferry that can take motorcycles across the Chao Phraya river. 

Sanphawut Rd. is the road that runs in front of the Bang Na post office.  

From there it is easy to get to hwy. 35.

The ferry is only 10 or 15 baht.

I've done Bkk to HH quite a few times and for me, the best is to cross the river using Krungthep (Bangkok) bridge. This is the one below Rama 3 bridge. 

From there, left on 303 and right onto Rama 2 / 35. Stop at the PTT in Samut Songkhram (you will need to be on the frontage road and not the main road to get to this PTT (13.357203, 99.938322). Have a coffee at Amazon - 3 of the cutest Amazon girls in the country work here :)

Leave the station and immediately hang a left onto the scenic (coastal) road (4012) all the way.