Sexy Female Air Unit Cleaner Turns Out To Be Busty Ladyboy

rooster59

On 8/7/2016 at 8:55 PM, Berty100 said:

Says it all about what is wrong with the current generation.

Not so long ago the ex posted 5 pictures of fruit, taken at a fruit market, on her FB without any comment.

Within 2 hours the post had +200 likes

people these days have the attention span:w00t: of a mentally retarded monkey

• 3 weeks later...

I actually got a hold of him/her (Naw Pattaya) and had (them) service my air-cons. (They needed it as they hadn't been cleaned in at least the 3 years I've lived here.)

500 baht per air con. Very professional job. (As much as you'd expect with Naw, 2 of her brothers and 2 kids. The kids were there because school was out or something.) I pre-moved some furniture and a TV prior to their arrival just in case. They cleaned each unit and checked the pressure and cleaned up everything quite well when they were finished. (I'd turned on the TV in the main room so her kids could watch cartoons and I just puttered around or worked on the computer until they were finished). 

At the end I paid Naw the 1,500 baht (I have 3 air-cons) and he gave me 2 water glasses that had some tire company logo on them. I tried to tell him that it would be better to have some made up with their company name/description on them buy I don't think he quite understood what I was trying to say. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to post Naw's Facebook page here (which shows the phone number as well) . I originally sent him a message on Facebook (in English), then later on a text (in English) with my address. If you search "Naw Pattaya" on Facebook the profile is easy to find.

Since the original article came out it seems he has been doing quite well. At one point he even appeared on a TV show of some kind (where they actually had him going through the motions of cleaning an air-con it seems).

So that was all it was. Nothing naughty or sordid for those that may have been hoping for such (I'm not into ladyboys myself but I really did need to get the air-cons cleaned sooner or later). 

Edited by Kerryd

On 8/28/2016 at 3:32 PM, Kerryd said:

I actually got a hold of him/her (Naw Pattaya) and had (them) service my air-cons. (They needed it as they hadn't been cleaned in at least the 3 years I've lived here.)

500 baht per air con. Very professional job. (As much as you'd expect with Naw, 2 of her brothers and 2 kids. The kids were there because school was out or something.) I pre-moved some furniture and a TV prior to their arrival just in case. They cleaned each unit and checked the pressure and cleaned up everything quite well when they were finished. (I'd turned on the TV in the main room so her kids could watch cartoons and I just puttered around or worked on the computer until they were finished). 

At the end I paid Naw the 1,500 baht (I have 3 air-cons) and he gave me 2 water glasses that had some tire company logo on them. I tried to tell him that it would be better to have some made up with their company name/description on them buy I don't think he quite understood what I was trying to say. 

Not sure if I'm allowed to post Naw's Facebook page here (which shows the phone number as well) . I originally sent him a message on Facebook (in English), then later on a text (in English) with my address. If you search "Naw Pattaya" on Facebook the profile is easy to find.

Since the original article came out it seems he has been doing quite well. At one point he even appeared on a TV show of some kind (where they actually had him going through the motions of cleaning an air-con it seems).

So that was all it was. Nothing naughty or sordid for those that may have been hoping for such (I'm not into ladyboys myself but I really did need to get the air-cons cleaned sooner or later). 

Did they clean and service both the inside units and the outside condensers as well (and I mean remove the covers and clean and lubricate them [not just check the freon level])?

On 8/8/2016 at 6:10 AM, callaway said:

A totally confused cock in a frock. Just a promo for ladyboys. No more than the nice story of taxi driver returning a big wad of money left in his cab the day after one of his fellow drivers rapes or molests a passenger. Its all smoke and mirrors in LOS.

I think you're the one that's confused...probably about your own sexuality. People who make fun of other's gender identity usually are having a crisis about their own  :D

1 hour ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Did they clean and service both the inside units and the outside condensers as well (and I mean remove the covers and clean and lubricate them [not just check the freon level])?

They cleaned them all (inside and out), not sure if they lubricated anything. When our crew serviced the air-cons in Afghanistan they did the same thing, cleaned the inner and outer units and checked the gas pressure, but I never noticed them lubricate anything (I think if a fan started squealing they usually just replaced the unit and fixed the fan back at the shop). 

Considering how long it has been since my air-cons were last cleaned apparently they weren't as dirty as I thought they'd be. Naw often posts "before and after'" pics on her FB page from some of the jobs they've done. I guess mine weren't dirty enough to rate ! 

Edited by Kerryd

5 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

They cleaned them all (inside and out), not sure if they lubricated anything. When our crew serviced the air-cons in Afghanistan they did the same thing, cleaned the inner and outer units and checked the gas pressure, but I never noticed them lubricate anything (I think if a fan started squealing they usually just replaced the unit and fixed the fan back at the shop). 

Considering how long it has been since my air-cons were last cleaned apparently they weren't as dirty as I thought they'd be. Naw often posts "before and after'" pics on her FB page from some of the jobs they've done. I guess mine weren't dirty enough to rate ! 

Sounds good...many of the air-con servicers in Patts "forget" about the condensers, which are often full of leaves/bugs that need to be cleaned out.

Ladyboys settings the standards for service again  :thumbsup: