LHR - BKK - AKL - LHR £415

Jiu-Jitsu

Others? Do you mean yourself? 

Somehow the title of London to Bangkok to Auckland returning to London escaped you?

Then an actual screenshot of sample dates needed a further explanation?

Is that what they describe as "dumbing down"?

We Brits don't like the term "Buddy". It's clearly expressed out of irritation and will quite likely glean an appropriate response.

Ok bud? 

26 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Hey buddy, if you post something make sure others can understand what is it you're

posting, putting a booking screen grab without explanations is a waste of time.....

*insert meme here*

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Cheap indeed, but will it actually ticket at that price? No harm in trying.

Yes, of course. I won't post unless I actually book it myself.

The fares were also bookable direct with Thai Airways, but as expected, they sold quickly. My peak season ticket was £70 more direct with THAI, which would still have been a good price. But as the ticket is relatively restricted, I went with an OTA.

2 hours ago, Jiu-Jitsu said:

Yes, of course. I won't post unless I actually book it myself.

Fair enough, but search engines quite often show fares that look great but dont actually ticket as I'm sure you know. And not everyone is careful about what they post.

5 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Fair enough, but search engines quite often show fares that look great but dont actually ticket as I'm sure you know. And not everyone is careful about what they post.

If I post it, it's bookable and won't be cancelled afterwards either. I cross-check with the airline's database and also with reputable OTA before posting. If I'm not sure, I will say so.

I think mostly sold out. I wouldn't purchase from eDreams or Opodo...as they are more likely to do as you described.akl0.JPG

Archived