Sakon Nakhon to Udon.

malt25

Hi all. Next month I need to travel from SN to UT airport. I know the bus is an option, but would rather by car if at all possible.

Anyone know of a taxi they can recommend ? If not, I'll go to the bus station & speak to some of the taxi drivers.

Thanks in advance.....     Mal.

Thanks all. Chiang Mai bus might be the go. I'll make some enquiries about that.

Got a quote from a metered taxi at the bus station. Bus station to UT airport... 1800 baht.

Cheers.....     Mal.

On 11/8/2559 at 6:29 PM, luanghans said:

Taxi will most likely be 5,000 baht or more

Suggest you go to the waterfront park around noon.  Van drivers hang out there when they don't have a fare and you most likely get a better offer

http://sakonnakhon-live.blogspot.com/2014/09/van-drivers-gather-almost-daily-around.html

5000 baht sakon to udon by taxi......way over the top..........divide by two and take away the first figure you thought of....

11 hours ago, nongsangcity said:

5000 baht sakon to udon by taxi......way over the top..........divide by two and take away the first figure you thought of....

" Got a quote from a metered taxi at the bus station. Bus station to UT airport... 1800 baht. "

On 8/12/2016 at 8:40 AM, malt25 said:

Thanks all. Chiang Mai bus might be the go. I'll make some enquiries about that.

Got a quote from a metered taxi at the bus station. Bus station to UT airport... 1800 baht.

Cheers.....     Mal.

VIP taxi, Udon bus station to Udon airport 80bht. They stop on the corner by the 7-11, end of the soi with the bus station. Where the m/c taxis all park.

Edited by MissAndry