Peanut Butter for sale

elgordo38

Does anyone have contact information for the guy that used to sell peanut butter here??

Sorry I do not know how to get to the Pub forum I was barely able to find the new topic section on this new revamped site. Have pity for some of us IT challenged old farts. 

Mornin from another, IT challenged, old fart.

This won't help with peanut butter, but might assist on finding your way around the revamped site.

Instead of going straight to the General forum, go to Thaivisa main page. Open that & all the sections are available, sub forums. I had a quick look & there's a section for "food in Thailand". Might help.

Cheers.....     Mal.

Forums - Thailand Forum - Thaivisa

www.thaivisa.com/forum/
A forum for general interest & discussion topics related to Thailand only and not covered by other subforums. The General Forum is not a place for chit chat, ...
You've visited this page many times. Last visit: 8/11/16

Food in Thailand

Thai Food

Thai food and Thai cuisine. Spicy or not. Somtam. Traditional or modern. Tips and receipe resource channel with tastings and recommendations.

Western Food in Thailand

Farang food, or Western Food.
    Foreign cuisine available or not, or wanted in Thailand. Where can I find my products? Home sick? How to import my stuff from FarangLand?
    Sponsored by:
    320x50_passion.gif

International Food

Global cuisine except Thai and Western Food

Another thought for you. Scroll through the General forum section. When you come across a topic from the Pub forum, or whatever you are looking for, click on that. It'll take you directly to the section.

Cheers.

I agree with Tifino.  Try making it. The hardest part is roasting the peanuts in a pan on the stove top for a few minutes. Then getting the paper like skin separated. I just throw them into my normal blender and after a min add a pinch of salt. Amazed the gf first time I did it.

21 hours ago, seajae said:

super crunchy from Macro is pretty good, trouble is now the rest of the family eat it all on me

" now the rest of the family eat it all on me " Tell the family to try it on bread or toast. Will probably taste a lot better than eating it on you.

:P