Church Denies Connection to Nigerian Drug Dealers

geovalin

Following the recent trial of eight Nigerian nationals accused of using the Phnom Penh branch of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) church as a front for selling methamphetamine, the church on Sunday denied any connection to the men. Oladele Bank-Olemoh, chairman of MFM Media Committee Worldwide – a Pentecostal church founded in Yaba, Nigeria, in 1989 with branches in the US, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean, Africa and Asia – told Nigerian news outlet Sunday Punch that the men had no connection to MFM in any capacity and were lying about their roles within the church, before claiming the church was still functioning.

“The MFM church is not shut down. Our pastor is there and he’s busy in the ministry. Those arrested are not members of the church. They are neither our missionaries nor workers in the church. The MFM church is the only African church in Cambodia that many black people attend,” he said. A man identifying himself as Ndudsi but declining to give the rest of his name said he was the pastor of the MFM branch in Phnom Penh and confirmed the church was still open.

“MFM does not know who these people are at all,” Mr. Ndudsi said. “The press does not have the correct information. These men had nothing to do with our church. They were not involved.” The eight men – Okorom Nhabu Favor, 36, Izuchukwu Chuwuma, 40, Nnamezie Victor, 30, Simon Maduka Ukadu, 45, Sunday Nwabusi, 31, Okorom Kizito Chimedu, 35, Francis Nnamedi, 30, Tony Mmaduka Chuwuonye, 34 – were arrested along with two Cambodian women after police caught the group allegedly trafficking one kilogram of crystal methamphetamine in Phnom Penh’s Chamkarmon district in January 2015.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/28525/church-denies-connection-to-nigerian-drug-dealers/

Is this the place where the Prince of Nigeria Lives ? I get many emails from you.

I am ready to pay the 245,600 baht , so that I can help you get 62 million dollars from the Black Knight who

has stolen the money from the Good King. I ready to wire the money now ...........