Evil 8 paedophile Ryan Clegg in custody after community outrage

webfact

Evil 8 paedophile Ryan Clegg in custody after community outrage

Heather McNeill

PERTH: -- Convicted 'Evil 8' paedophile Ryan Trevor Clegg has been taken into custody after it emerged on Monday he was living "a few doors down" from a childcare centre in North Fremantle. 

Clegg pleaded guilty in Perth Magistrates Court on August 4 to 61 charges relating to the sexual abuse of a 12-year-old girl who was raped and pimped out to multiple men for two years by her father.

The 43-year-old admitted sexually penetrating the girl four times, indecently dealing with her five times and indecently recording her 48 times.

Full story: http://www.theage.com.au/wa-news/evil-8-paedophile-ryan-clegg-in-custody-after-community-outrage-20160816-gqte7k.html

-- THE AGE 2016-08-16

3 hours ago, Chapelroad said:

Why give him bail.

A custodial sentence is a definite, so why not take off the time he is incarcerated before sentencing, from his eventual sentence ?

His crime is despicable, and he should not be out on bail. 

Totally agreed. With a list of charges against him like he had I am staggered he was out on bail. Here I would believe it/expect it, but in Australia it is difficult to believe.

4 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Totally agreed. With a list of charges against him like he had I am staggered he was out on bail. Here I would believe it/expect it, but in Australia it is difficult to believe.

Yes, the locals and netizens were outraged and the online uproar has had a result. 

I was infuriated when I read that he was out on bail, he will spend all his time in segregation, rock spiders don't have it easy in OZ.   POS. 

12 hours ago, Chapelroad said:

Why give him bail.

A custodial sentence is a definite, so why not take off the time he is incarcerated before sentencing, from his eventual sentence ?

His crime is despicable, and he should not be out on bail. 

Agreed he should have been executed, as should all kiddy fiddlers and their supporters 

5 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Children being pimped out by their parents, the very people that suppose to unconditionally love and care for them. 

This must be the ultimate sin committed by any human being, next to murder  These rotten swine deserve the death penalty, 

And to burn in hell forever.

On 16/08/2016 at 0:47 PM, Andaman Al said:

Yes it happens everywhere, more often than people realise. About time people stop ragging Thailand and open their eyes to reality. There are more cases like this and incredible stupidity by judges when considering sentences. This just makes us plain stupid we can't even blame corruption (although that happens too).