Thai Police say different groups carried out attacks in South

webfact

Police say different groups carried out attacks in South

PHANG NGA, 17 August 2016 (NNT) - Deputy Police Chief Pol. Gen. Sriwara Rangsipramanakul believes the explosions that took place in Phang Nga have no correlation with the attacks in other southern provinces. 

The Deputy Police Chief led an investigation team to Takua Pa district of Phang Nga to follow up on an investigation into two explosions and a fire that broke out at Bang Niang Market last Friday. Two more fire bombs, which did not go off, were also discovered at the market in the following days. 

Pol. Gen. Sriwara, along with high ranking police officers from the Provincial Police Region 8, attended a meeting where they were briefed on the progress of the investigation. The Deputy Police Chief later visited Bang Niang Market to observe the crime scene, after which he revealed that the police had not found any connections between the attacks in Phang Nga and in other provinces. 

According to him, the evidence suggested that each group that carried out the bomb and arson attacks in seven different provinces acted independently. However, the devices used to create fires and explosives were similar. 

After reviewing CCTV footage, Pol. Gen. Sriwara said he believed there were more than two suspects in Phang Nga attacks, adding that the footage was clear enough to help police identify those suspects. 

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-08-17

Hmm... So, it was just a coincidence that all of these attacks happened as they did. Different Folks, were simply "struck" with the same idea, at the same time, to do much the same thing over the same period with similar devices???

Wow, can only imagine what strange and mystical forces were at work for all of that to happen as it did.

Must hasten to congratulate the investigative team on its fine and dedicated work, in having deduced theses startling facts.

13 minutes ago, Torrens54 said:

Hmm... So, it was just a coincidence that all of these attacks happened as they did. Different Folks, were simply "struck" with the same idea, at the same time, to do much the same thing over the same period with similar devices???

Wow, can only imagine what strange and mystical forces were at work for all of that to happen as it did.

Must hasten to congratulate the investigative team on its fine and dedicated work, in having deduced theses startling facts.

It's possible they all went to the same place to ask an agreeable spirit for lottery numbers.  In turn, the spirit did not give them numbers, but planted this evil plan in their heads, and they went home and later went about their business, just as the spirit said?  It makes more sense, and is more believable...

12 hours ago, Redline said:

It's possible they all went to the same place to ask an agreeable spirit for lottery numbers.  In turn, the spirit did not give them numbers, but planted this evil plan in their heads, and they went home and later went about their business, just as the spirit said?  It makes more sense, and is more believable...

Radicalization - Thai Style!

On 8/18/2016 at 1:16 AM, Redline said:

Ahh-huh.... thank you oh wise one, OF COURSE, how foolish of me to have not thought of that myself. Wife bought Lottery Tickets today.... hope she hasn't been consulting an "agreeable spirit" who has decided  on MY fate.

On 8/20/2016 at 0:33 AM, Torrens54 said:

Ahh-huh.... thank you oh wise one, OF COURSE, how foolish of me to have not thought of that myself. Wife bought Lottery Tickets today.... hope she hasn't been consulting an "agreeable spirit" who has decided  on MY fate.

Just keep her in sight ;)