Naked Donald Trump statues pop up in cities across the US

webfact

2 hours ago, Alive said:

I find this liberal hypocrisy as usual. This is sexual abuse. For those who like it why not put a naked Hillary fighting with a naked Lewinski over Bill's erection. It's just art. Or how about a naked Obama and his wife and kids. It's just art. The apathy of liberals to this abuse is disgusting.  In the end, it's  going to add support to Trump in his argument that America is falling apart.

you poor poor sensitive soul.

you deserve so much better than this world can give you.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Alive said:

I want it to be because that is how I feel about this Trump statue. You're right about the tampon but it's  'political art' so it's 'okay' especially if it's put in public areas for all to see young and old. I'm not denying Trump's impolite inconsiderate speechs but he's not doing them for families walking by on the street. To say that his naked statue on the street for all to see is okay is just wrong...unless this is the new normal for America.

The artist who initally exposed us to the (albeit imagined) horror of The Donald's manhood was allegedly punched in the face by one of his supporters - another new normal...

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I think Trump's supporters should have some naked Hillary's made to counter this. He could have a tampon hanging out of her private parts and add a stinky fish smell to the statues. They should be places in public areas so that people can get a good look at her wilted body and of course a good whiff of her stinky rotten truth. 

I agree. Do it:clap2:. Put it up everywhere. That should shave another 20 percent off trump's already very weak support among women! 

Hillary's campaign should pay for it. Not false flag. False tampon.

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I think Trump's supporters should have some naked Hillary's made to counter this. He could have a tampon hanging out of her private parts and add a stinky fish smell to the statues. They should be places in public areas so that people can get a good look at her wilted body and of course a good whiff of her stinky rotten truth. 

Stop getting excited.

The thing I found offensive here is how they are making fun of a 70 year old's physique. I doubt the artist has seen Donald Trump naked, so he's working on a basic stereotype. Not many politicians would present a pretty picture stripped naked.

There's not many people who have Trump's energy and drive, at any age.

2 hours ago, manfredtillmann said:

she is surprised to see how giganticly big donald's penis is - compared to the one of her boyfriend?

it takes real skill to get a small asian penis joke into any conversation. 

be proud.

Calling this statuary 'art' is a bit much really. Claiming for this statuary the exemption from good taste allowed of 'art' is also I think wrong. No, the statues seem to me to be best viewed like political cartoon, where exaggeration of the worst physical features of the object of ridicule are emphasized. That leaves aside the issue of the cartoon that is Trump himself in person, in the flesh, and the way that this vapid cartoon of a man makes ridiculous all that with which he comes into contact. 

1 hour ago, tropo said:

The thing I found offensive here is how they are making fun of a 70 year old's physique. I doubt the artist has seen Donald Trump naked, so he's working on a basic stereotype. Not many politicians would present a pretty picture stripped naked.

There's not many people who have Trump's energy and drive, at any age.

why need it be about all 70 year olds, it is a comment on the gluttonous corpulence of trump.

Just now, HooHaa said:

why need it be about all 70 year olds, it is a comment on the gluttonous corpulence of trump.

Indeed. Valid art. It also gives new life to the thread headline of "Trump being unfit for office." :)

19 minutes ago, manfredtillmann said:

but i bet you'd wish!

she must be the hottest 40+ (or 50?) on the worlds political stage. i think, anyway. i'd rather .... her than ms. merkel :thumbsup:

LOL. You'd lose that bet, but yes, she's fine for her age. I'm really referring more to US politicians. There's quite a few lean ones over here.

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm for anything legal that helps defeat the greatest danger to my nation in my lifetime -- dangerous donald trump.

Do the naked trumps help?

Then bring them on.

That's not liberal hypocrisy.

That's patriotic reality.

This horrible fascistic demagogue MUST be stopped.

Period. End of.

Larry Wilmore. The Nightly Show.

Seriously...they are both equally terrible people.  I strongly encourage Americans who can vote to check out Johnson, the Libertarian candidate...normally, he would not be taken seriously...but under the current climate, with these loathsome candidates, he actually presents a reasonable alternative...no chance of winning really, but if he gets a reasonable percentage of the vote, libertarian candidates will be included in future debates...just saying...

14 minutes ago, tropo said:

LOL. You'd lose that bet, but yes, she's fine for her age. I'm really referring more to US politicians. There's quite a few lean ones over here.

This thread's about a statue of Trump's naked and corrupted corpulence, yet it gets you tow talking of about 'hot' female politicians?  Strange, very very strange. Not. Unconscious associations, leading from Trump's naked form, to hot female politicians, to hot female politicians you'd presumably like to 'do'? Hmmm. Here the mind has taken a long detour to hide from consciousness the direct linkage between Trump and sex. In fact, the desire to have sex with Trump. The conscious mind of Tropo would recoil at the idea that he desires Trump sexually, so this desire is hidden from him in form of a detour through statements about the 'hotness' of female politicians. This talk of hot female politicians is really code for Trump Humping.

My cigar please - oups, now that is Oedipal. 

14 minutes ago, Neurath said:

This thread's about a statue of Trump's naked and corrupted corpulence, yet it gets you tow talking of about 'hot' female politicians?  Strange, very very strange. Not. Unconscious associations, leading from Trump's naked form, to hot female politicians, to hot female politicians you'd presumably like to 'do'? Hmmm. Here the mind has taken a long detour to hide from consciousness the direct linkage between Trump and sex. In fact, the desire to have sex with Trump. The conscious mind of Tropo would recoil at the idea that he desires Trump sexually, so this desire is hidden from him in form of a detour through statements about the 'hotness' of female politicians. This talk of hot female politicians is really code for Trump Humping.

Drama queen!

My first comment here had nothing to do with female Thai politicians. You should concentrate a bit harder - go back and read who started that train of thought... and then relax, the subsequent comments were all in good fun and not meant to be taken too seriously.

17 minutes ago, Neurath said:

you are off the track, this is about depicting politicians in the raw - or semi. we had pictures of hilly in us - cos and mel with dt tits. and some - like me - appear to think that yin is just a pretty good looker.

do you really feel that politicians are anything else but 'i look so good' portraits of themselves? they are puppets, all of them. and either the loudest or the prettiest will cut the ribbon. or both.

30 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Seriously...they are both equally terrible people.  I strongly encourage Americans who can vote to check out Johnson, the Libertarian candidate...normally, he would not be taken seriously...but under the current climate, with these loathsome candidates, he actually presents a reasonable alternative...no chance of winning really, but if he gets a reasonable percentage of the vote, libertarian candidates will be included in future debates...just saying...

Throwaway vote. He won't get even one electoral vote. The only actual choices are Clinton or trump. Can't agree of course that Clinton and trump are equally odious but clearly many people do think that.