"used" stamp on Setv-extension still possible?

Yes, it was a single entry tourist visa. and when you entered using it that was the single entry which is why they stamped it as used.

You still can get the 30 day extension of stay at immigration by paying the 1900 Baht extension fee and doing the pperwork to get the extension stamp.

My last one was on 24 June 2016, and is also stamped USED when I entered on 24 june for 60 days.

I just got a 30 day extension yesterday 19 August until 21 September 2016 at CW in Bangkok.

That USED stamp just shows you  used the original visa to enter Thailand for the 60 day stay stamp, you can still get the 30 day extension as i just did yesterday.

Don't worry, it is normal proveedure.

Edited by IMA_FARANG

The visa was used.

You are now in the country, not on the visa, but on a 60 day permission to stay.

Toward the end of the 60 days you can extend the permission to stay an additional 30 days.

Visas are never extended or renewed. Permissions to stay may be extended one time on a tourist visa entry.

You can apply for the extension a week or so before your permission stay ends. They will add the 30 days onto your current 60 days. You do not lose any days by doing the extension early..

Edited by Suradit69