Is wise to have the size?

Hutch68

Hi, Hutch here, from browsing  this forum I have noticed that many topics end up becoming arguments about penis size. Just the other day my topic about a new dog almost became a penis size topic. I'm surprised as to how many members like to chat about cock size and astonished that no pinned threads are available so these members can discuss manhood size.

So Mod's if you like you can pin this topic for the cock lads so they can leave the other topic's alone that other people find interesting and like to comment on without talking about dongers.

Ok ill start you cock lads off, large medium or small, whats the best and whats it all about?

19 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Some people really need to get a life........at least get out of the house more......:coffee1:

Maybe someone  needs to get him off the computer and put him back in his padded cell...letting him out the house maybe a very bad idea

14 minutes ago, AhFarangJa said:

Some people really need to get a life........at least get out of the house more......:coffee1:

That's what i was thinking when I started the thread, seems like some can and some can't on here. I don't see why someone who wants to get a new dog or someone who likes the more  aggressive breeds of dog should be accused of having a small penis, why should someone who likes guns be accused of the same? if you want to argue about manhood size have a thread about it. If you want a thread about dogs talk about dogs that's all I'm saying. I'm surprised by one of the reply's from a member who I  do like and respect but maybe he's just having a bad day.

Thanks Hutch.