Suit Purchase

twix38

Having seen and avoided the Indian salesmen on Beach Road (their products may be wonderfull but the sales pitch leaves me cold), I wondered if anyone could recommend a good quality Tailors shop for a work/business suit to be made to order in Pattaya?

The Tailors are the same same. They are only sales men and do not make the suites in house, The cloths are made in local sweat shops. It is quiet possible that if you go to 10 Tailors, the cloths could be made in the same sweat shop.

What advice I would give you is to go to a Tailor which is convenient to you.

When they are making the cloths, you will be instructed to come back the next day or so at such a time to have a fitting. I can tell you that I have never arrived in any Tailors and the cloths are there ready. Always a phone call and a 10 mintute wait while the real Thai Tailor rushes to the sales shop on a motor bike with the cloths, pins, tailors chalk in hand.

If price is a conern to you, stay away from shops that pay high rent, as the cost of the rent would be passed onto the customer. For instance along beach road between soi 13 andsoi 13-4 Tailors will knock you up a suite for 2000bht, lower rent as many of these have a market stall type shops. Walking street and Royal garden Plaza, the rent is high, much higher.