New Zealand brothers still under Phuket custody, waiting for a trial date

snoop1130

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Good they let em wait. Hope they throw away the key and let em rot in jail. This is exactly the kind of people we do NOT need in Thailand.

And let get away the taxi driver who did not stop on a red light and nearly killed someone with a slap on the wrist.

Just now, still kicking said:

And let get away the taxi driver who did not stop on a red light and nearly killed someone with a slap on the wrist.

No, that is not right. Never said that. Just think it´s good that it works somewhere. The driver you mention should be investigated, locked up during if a flight risk, and sentenced according to the regular laws.

• Agree 1

Sure there could be another side to the story which we will never know, either way there is no excuse for what they have done rich kids thinking they were untouchable what complete idiots behaving like that.

Hamish and Oscar are completely screwed it is to publicized  for a payout to happen, saying that there would be a lot of brown envelopes floating about regardless from the rich parents for sure

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Falang Superiority Syndrome.

AKA Master Race Myth.

I presume they are unlikely to attack any cops back home.

Stereo type arrogance exercised by some of those from the 1st world while they are in SE Asia.

Being from the richer countries would not give them any legal immunity when they commit a common crimes abroad.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Why? You are an insignificant person who ran away from his home land to take refuge in a foreign land, and possibly to find a woman in a foreign land outside your culture. You don't have any standing in this society. A judge will hear their side of the story. 

If you start reading about some particular incident, you are surely entitled to know what the outcome is, that's why it is in news in the first place.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Good they let em wait. Hope they throw away the key and let em rot in jail. This is exactly the kind of people we do NOT need in Thailand.

There really needs to be an AseanNow buzzword bingo card, you always drop the gems 

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, CartagenaWarlock said:

Why? You are an insignificant person who ran away from his home land to take refuge in a foreign land, and possibly to find a woman in a foreign land outside your culture. You don't have any standing in this society. A judge will hear their side of the story. 

I didnt think the surname was really New Zealand.

Sounds more British to me.

3 hours ago, Startmeup said:

Disgraceful whats happening to these fellas.
What else can they put in the headline for charges?

What did they rob/assault? the policemans gun after he attempted to draw it on them, luckily they acted quickly or it could have been much worse. There was no assault, If there was we would see photos of policeman black and blue and lying on a hospital bed. There is nothing of the sort.

Attempted bribery, exactly what the policemen was chasing them down for, money.
The bike was rented, they were not the owners of the bike so surely thats an issue for the bike rental company.
ive rented many bikes in Thailand and never once have I checked to see if it was registered. 

Looks like one of the brother assaulting the cop in the video 

On 4/25/2024 at 4:18 PM, hunkidori said:

I would imagine that they will have been given a rough time since the arrest and it might be difficult to bribe their way out of it.

I would like to hear their side of the story and what provoked them to act in that way

Plain stupid, perhaps, not been in the ring for a couple of weeks............:coffee1:

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Goat said:

I didnt think the surname was really New Zealand.

Sounds more British to me.

Everything is British to you, you need help................🤔

4 hours ago, Startmeup said:

The bike was rented, they were not the owners of the bike so surely thats an issue for the bike rental company.
ive rented many bikes in Thailand and never once have I checked to see if it was registered. 

Which part of 'unlicensed' did you not understand? :whistling:

• Agree 2