Where to buy big size shoes?

Wuvu2

I've had some luck at Robinson, but learned quickly not to choose style first. Just ask to see anything in a 13. The only problem there is many of the shoe companies have their own sales person selling their brand only, so you may have to look around a bit.  I got tired of the run around, poor and or little choice. Brought 3 pair back from last trip to US.

Good luck

In almost of a quarter of a century here. I have bought four pairs of shoes here.

I have the Fred Flintstone caveman feet.

11.5 EEEE.

Even the ones in the picture are no longer true to size. Have given away a few pair of the white and blue NB'S

When you do find a pair at Paragon or the Emporium they want 7500 b for them.

I found some luck at a Sketchers outlet in a mall. 4500b they fit great but sadly only last about four months if you run in them regularly. 

For dress shoes I would try and get them made.

For a great walking casual true to width walking shoe. Try Propats.  If you have someone coming over to visit.

Edited by NickJ
None

12 hours ago, Shot said:

I've had some luck at Robinson, but learned quickly not to choose style first. Just ask to see anything in a 13. The only problem there is many of the shoe companies have their own sales person selling their brand only, so you may have to look around a bit.  I got tired of the run around, poor and or little choice. Brought 3 pair back from last trip to US.

Good luck

Ditto , buy  all mine in the UK, keep a  stock of about 5  pairs here

Thanks guys - yes I usually have some brought in for me from the USA but no visitors this year. I used to be able to buy 13's in the basement of MBK but that shop is long gone.

Anyone know someone comming from USA?