Thaivisa daily news - PATTANI CAR BOMB - 24 Aug

Jonathan Fairfield

Thaivisa daily news - PATTANI CAR BOMB - 24 Aug

News from around Thailand and the World. Weekday, daily news show from the biggest foreign media in Thailand - Thaivisa.com

To voice your opinion on our busy forum click below

1. Car bomb blast outside Pattani hotel leaves one dead and more than 30 injured
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/939219-car-bomb-blast-outside-hotel-in-thailand-leaves-one-dead-and-29-injured/

2. Police hunt Eastern European gang who hit Thailand’s state bank ATMs with malware
http://tech.thaivisa.com/police-hunt-eastern-european-gang-who-hit-thailands-state-bank-atms-with-malware/17019/

3. First hearing of Erawan Shrine explosion adjourned until September 15
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/939213-first-hearing-of-erawan-shrine-explosion-adjourned-until-september-15/

4. Ferry to connect two vacation spots, Pattaya and Hua Hin
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/939217-ferry-to-connect-two-vacation-spots-pattaya-and-hua-hin/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-24

OK it's off topic. But can you inject malware into the entire ATM system with your bank card! And money disappears without a trace! Those naughty farlang, what will they do next? Hmm. Could it be insider job instead?

The interpreter needed for Erawan bombing case jumped bail and hearings ajourned!! (The Uyghurs I met were all completely fluent in Mandarin with a funny accent when they shouted "Come buy BBQ sheep meat" in street stalls all over China :) )

Much interesting today.

On topic:

They seem to place the bombs in groups of more than one. This time two. So if you hear one go off, better look for a safe spot, wherever that may be? (In the particularly disastrous Sari Club, Kuta, Bali bombing one suicide bomber made the surviving majority of the club visitors evacuate, resulting in the horrible tragedy when the major bomb went off outside.)These southerners seem not to want to kill the maximum number of people, maybe? But still horrible bombings of course. They don't use suicide bombers and must maybe stay out of CCTV reach? Or are there CCTV recordings of any suspects planting bombs?

Edited by thailandsgreat

strange how there was a delay with the reporting of this story in thailand. 

Not just in Thailand.

There is a coverup of all the knife attacks happening all over Europe right now.

The attacks seem to mostly be muslims but the MSM and police do everthing they can to not call it a terror attack.

According to the press its all done by mentally disturbed people.

Just about once a week.

Attacks are much the same as they have had in Israel for years now.

The coverup is clearly coordinated and they seem to first do a check on how much information is already known online as some cases it too late to cover it up.

There are many reasons I guess but one could be preventing escalation due to copy cats.

I think one more reason for cover up in Europe is that with more attacks, common people might start asking themselves if it is a good idea to keep troops in Iraq and Syria and pressure on governments for troop withdrawal might rise.

I don't know the US so well. But after 9/11 I haven't read about so many attacks there. In Canada soldiers were run down with cars and ordered to dress civilian for a while.

Are there fewer attacks in the US? Why? Or is this a cover up? US ought to be a major target for violent Islamists.

(I think the number of "refugees" from the Middle East is not as high in the US as in Europe but there are still many Muslims in the US.)

3 hours ago, brianinbangkok said:

Not just in Thailand.

There is a coverup of all the knife attacks happening all over Europe right now.

The attacks seem to mostly be muslims but the MSM and police do everthing they can to not call it a terror attack.

According to the press its all done by mentally disturbed people.

Just about once a week.

Attacks are much the same as they have had in Israel for years now.

The coverup is clearly coordinated and they seem to first do a check on how much information is already known online as some cases it too late to cover it up.

There are many reasons I guess but one could be preventing escalation due to copy cats.

same scenario in Australia with a guy yelling alla arkba stabbing people last week. suppose they are trying to reduce racial hatred.