Reliable taxi service in Pattaya

mrblonde

Will be wanting to book a taxi a few days for trips to places like Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens, Sancturary of Truth, Million Year Stone Park and Crocodile Farm etc, who would you advise using?  Preferably one who will drop us then pick us up at an agreed time 

There is also thaicalltaxi that are very reasonable and reliable. Have used them for tours and always use them to and from Bangkok and also Suvarnabhumi. Locally in Pattaya I found a bathbus driver that I liked and have his number when I have to go to bigC or lotus plus other errands. He is reliable and don't over charge like most drivers.

6 hours ago, peeba7 said:

Most everyone rants about mr t whose service is about as good as it gets.  Do a thai visa search. 

Earlier this year I called Mr.T for running some errands within Pattaya and Jomtien and was told the shortest job he will take is to/from Suvarnabhumi airport.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-08-25 at 0:17 AM, thinkingman said:

I would use thelimopattaya.com

have always used them for airport trips.

Tell them you want a 4 hour visit to the attraction and let them work out the cost. 

thelimopattaya.com does not answer email nor confirms any orders. Waited 19.5 hours for a confirmation that never came. NOT a reliable company i would say.

26 minutes ago, Aceman80 said:

pttaxiservice.com,never let me down,atleast yet. Call them ask offer for tour like that.

Unfortunately, they don't reply email either. Needed Info about their airport trips, and such Info WRITTEN and VISIBLE in an email, not just a phone call. All that resembles the way businesses operate here - mediocre, to say the least.

If they cannot be bothered to write an email that would take them just 2 minutes, how can you be sure they will be at your doorstep when you need them at 3 am to catch your 6.00 am flight out of Swampy.....

Edited by siam2007

On 29.10.2016 at 8:03 PM, siam2007 said:

Unfortunately, they don't reply email either. Needed Info about their airport trips, and such Info WRITTEN and VISIBLE in an email, not just a phone call. All that resembles the way businesses operate here - mediocre, to say the least.

If they cannot be bothered to write an email that would take them just 2 minutes, how can yot.u be sure they will be at your doorstep when you need them at 3 am to catch your 6.00 am flight out of Swampy.....

They are very lazy to answer emails,i agree you with that. Thats why i always call them.  Used them more 15 times and never let me down,yet....

On 01/11/2016 at 8:29 PM, Aceman80 said:

They are very lazy to answer emails,i agree you with that. Thats why i always call them.  Used them more 15 times and never let me down,yet....

Did you use them at ungodly hours like 3 am and they always showed up and on time?  If flights leave in the late morning it is no problem to take the Airport Bus from Jomtien or the Bell Bus from North Bus Station, but in my case my flights would usually leave at 6.00 am