Cassettes for recording audio

Speedo1968

Does anyone know where to buy cassettes for recording music ?

Preferably in Khon Kaen.

I am currently recording some of my old ( 1970's ) cassettes on to my laptop after finally buying a Behringer USB interface.

Someone has asked for me to copy CD to Cassette but they need blank tapes.

On 8/25/2016 at 6:01 PM, mtls2005 said:

Urban Outfitters be darned

1) When an item or product that once was or can/could be found for a nominal/low/affordable price. Is unreasonably marked up to sell it as "cool", "indie" or "hip".

2) The commercialization of a "retro", underground, or "ghetto" style, product, clothing for capital gain.

3) Things that used to be stupid, unpopular, childish, uncool, dorky, lame, underground or otherwise socially awkward that are now marketed as mainstream hipster, "cool" or indie- usually to the teenage audience (in a socially positive light).

You can probably find  second hand audio and vhs tapes in the "pawn brokers" shops that are still quite common all over the place.

23 hours ago, johng said:

1) When an item or product that once was or can/could be found for a nominal/low/affordable price. Is unreasonably marked up to sell it as "cool", "indie" or "hip".

2) The commercialization of a "retro", underground, or "ghetto" style, product, clothing for capital gain.

3) Things that used to be stupid, unpopular, childish, uncool, dorky, lame, underground or otherwise socially awkward that are now marketed as mainstream hipster, "cool" or indie- usually to the teenage audience (in a socially positive light).

You can probably find  second hand audio and vhs tapes in the "pawn brokers" shops that are still quite common all over the place.

Thanks for the tip about pawnbrokers, I think there is one where I live.

Used to be able to buy some good second hand recorded cassettes in Seri Centre.

Archived