The Beach Part 2?

phetphet

Today, went to see The Mechanic 2 starring Jason Statham. Part of it...a good 15 mins, shot in Koh Lipe. Showing the long white sand beaches, and making it look very quiet, and idyllic.

I know it's a lot more built up than it used to be, but I wonder if this will attract even more tourists to what is quite a small island.

if you want a good beach holiday dont waste your time in Thailand jump on a plane and go to the Maldives . its 4 hours form here and have the best beaches in the world i go 4 times  a year.

p.s go with a new g/f not with the wife.:cheesy:

Edited by catman20

17 hours ago, catman20 said:

if you want a good beach holiday dont waste your time in Thailand jump on a plane and go to the Maldives . its 4 hours form here and have the best beaches in the world i go 4 times  a year.

p.s go with a new g/f not with the wife.:cheesy:

"had" the best beaches, I first went way back in about 1989 when it was NO news no shoes, now I suspect its  all NOISY and over crowded, I already saw many cars there now, unbelievable ,most islands are tiny

1 hour ago, kannot said:

"had" the best beaches, I first went way back in about 1989 when it was NO news no shoes, now I suspect its  all NOISY and over crowded, I already saw many cars there now, unbelievable ,most islands are tiny

sorry mate you dont know what your talking about, yes the islands are small, can walk around most of them in under 1 hour. THERE ARE NO CARS ON ANY OF THE ISLANDS IVE BEEN TO. The only way to get to these island is by sea plane or speed boat.

all the islands i have been to have been very quite, tropical and peacefully romantic. the islands i been to were all 5 star. i cant comment on any 3 or 4 star resorts.