Brexit: Theresa May to chair Chequers 'brainstorm'

webfact

Brexit: Theresa May to chair Chequers 'brainstorm'

LONDON: -- Theresa May is to chair a meeting of her cabinet at Chequers to discuss the UK's approach to leaving the EU and its objectives in future negotiations.

The prime minister and senior ministers will gather together to debate the way forward amid reports of tensions and diverging priorities among key figures.

Those present will include David Davis, Boris Johnson and Liam Fox, each of whose departments is focused on Brexit. Mrs May has said talks with the rest of the EU will not begin this year.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-37219143

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-08-31

She's so keen on pushing this on. Had the 'remain' won she would happily be sitting in the David Cameron cabinet, praising his campaign and how much she supported it.  That's politics and I know she can 'justify' it by saying it's the will of the people, but the reality is for her re-election. Don't forget, she 'emerged' as leader in what I still thinkwas a set up with the withdrawal of her only challenger. 

PM of Thailand and the UK both emerged unelected by the people, granted by completely different methods.  I've nothing personal against May, but she is as slippery as the whole bunch even though she is portayed as your favourite aunty.