Thailand, Poland strengthen parliamentary ties

rooster59

Thailand, Poland strengthen parliamentary ties

Thammarat Thadaphrom

PNPOL590903001000501.jpg

BANGKOK, 3 September 2016 (NNT) – Thailand and Poland have further tightened their parliamentary relations during a Polish Senator’s visit to the kingdom. 

Khunying Songsuda Yodmanee, a member of the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) and the chairperson of the Thailand-Poland Parliamentary Friendship Group, recently welcomed Polish Senator Waldemar Kraska who is also the chairperson of the Poland-Thailand Parliamentary Friendship Group, to the kingdom of Thailand. She has now revealed that the recent visit yielded positive results as the two parties were able to discuss a wide range of parliamentary cooperation, thus confirming the already strong ties between both parliaments. 

Apart from parliamentary discussions, Thailand and Poland also looked at the issue of trade and investment. 

Poland took the opportunity to congratulate Thailand on its successful charter referendum. 

Khunying Songsuda said she would lead a team of Thai lawmakers to Poland this October as part of the effort to promote relations between the two sides. 

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-09-03

"She has now revealed that the recent visit yielded positive results as the two parties were able to discuss a wide range of parliamentary cooperation, thus confirming the already strong ties between both parliaments."

And everyone knows you can't get a much more positive result than having a nice discussion.

Must be really desperate for good news if this is all they've got to spin...

Winnie

"Polish parliament" (Swedish and Norwegian:Polsk riksdag; Danish: Polsk rigsdag; German:Polnischer Reichstag; Dutch: Poolse landdag;Polish: Polski parlament) is an expression referring to the historical Polish parliaments (Sejm walny).[1] It implies chaos and general disorder, and that no real decision can be reached during sessions. Wiki.

The parliament of Poland consists of an upper house – the Senate – and a lower house, the Sejm. Members of both houses are elected by popular elections, usually held every four years.

Nothing more to add.

3 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

"Polish parliament" (Swedish and Norwegian:Polsk riksdag; Danish: Polsk rigsdag; German:Polnischer Reichstag; Dutch: Poolse landdag;Polish: Polski parlament) is an expression referring to the historical Polish parliaments (Sejm walny).[1] It implies chaos and general disorder, and that no real decision can be reached during sessions. Wiki.

The parliament of Poland consists of an upper house – the Senate – and a lower house, the Sejm. Members of both houses are elected by popular elections, usually held every four years.

Nothing more to add.

And your point is? Two houses - same as Britain, elections - same, with obvious exception of inbred "lords" in the upper house...best not to comment on something you have no clue about mate, keep drinking the Newcastle Brown

3 hours ago, surfinglife said:

And your point is? Two houses - same as Britain, elections - same, with obvious exception of inbred "lords" in the upper house...best not to comment on something you have no clue about mate, keep drinking the Newcastle Brown

I think he was making the point that Poland has 2 houses in Parliament, and that both are elected.

I think this because that's what he said. So you and I both read the same thing. I understood it but you didn't, yet you still felt entitled to make what you evidently believed was a devastatingly cutting final remark.

And you then accuse him of not having a clue. Hmmm.

Winnie

4 hours ago, surfinglife said:

If you think that there is any similarity between the method of appointing members, role, scope and limitations of powers of the British House of Lords and the proposed Thai Senate then you clearly haven't got a clue what you're talking about, with or without Newcastle Brown. Mate. 

14 hours ago, JAG said:

If you think that there is any similarity between the method of appointing members, role, scope and limitations of powers of the British House of Lords and the proposed Thai Senate then you clearly haven't got a clue what you're talking about, with or without Newcastle Brown. Mate. 

Yes, to get in the House of Lords you have to make donations to the political party ruling at the time. If it happens to be Labour then it helps if you're Asian, Afro, homosexual or any mixture thereof as they're all for diversity - as long as you still stump up loads of cash. Alternatively it's a reward for old cronies, lackies and those who tow party line.

1 minute ago, Mook23 said:

Capital of suhhhhhpain? 

?

lost me there but i was never good at geography. When i was at junior school most of the world was coloured pink (British empire) then they all started to get their own colours so i lost interest. i blame the Mau Mau uprising.

British empire pink... Oh boy why am I not surprised.  555. When I was young the world was "free" West, "commie" East,  and the rest was third world.  Now,  40 years later,  the world is pokemon  players,  nonplayers,  and third world.  555.  Conclusion: no hope for human race.  Explaining why I started talking to ducks (good listeners), and pigeons (intelligent debaters)... 

Ps.  Suhhhhhpain is that country where they kill bulls as sports,  RARELY pay taxes as sports too,  often use All Caps in basic emailing,  and the price of a coffee increased with 350% after the euro became the currency.