Where to buy punched square tubes in Phuket?

Ricky T

There's a steel warehouse in Phuket Town next to the big new Supercheap (main store) on the same side of the street just north of their most northerly driveway off Theprosatti(sp?) road.

Another possibility in the north is off the island a little bit.  It's a hardware store with a huge steel warehouse about 6 or 7 kilometers north of the Sarasin Bridge that connects Phuket island with Phang Nga.  It's acrosss the intersection from the Khok Kloi bus station right at the "Y" intersection where you have to choose whether to go north to Khok Kloi and eventually Khao Lak or to veer right and head on the road that goes to Phang Nga town and eventually Krabi.  Stay on the route to Khok Kloi and it will be on your left.  This is quite an amazing hardware store with be huge inventory, but bring along that picture of what you want as the clerks with one exception are limited in their English communication skill.

On 4.9.2016 at 3:29 AM, Iolare said:

There's a steel warehouse in Phuket Town next to the big new Supercheap (main store) on the same side of the street just north of their most northerly driveway off Theprosatti(sp?) road.

Another possibility in the north is off the island a little bit.  It's a hardware store with a huge steel warehouse about 6 or 7 kilometers north of the Sarasin Bridge that connects Phuket island with Phang Nga.  It's acrosss the intersection from the Khok Kloi bus station right at the "Y" intersection where you have to choose whether to go north to Khok Kloi and eventually Khao Lak or to veer right and head on the road that goes to Phang Nga town and eventually Krabi.  Stay on the route to Khok Kloi and it will be on your left.  This is quite an amazing hardware store with be huge inventory, but bring along that picture of what you want as the clerks with one exception are limited in their English communication skill.

Thank you very much, lolare. I'll stop by at the steel warehouse in Phuket Town within the next days. 

Edited by Ricky T

I concur with lolare- take a picture with you. If its for shelving I would have another go at Thaiwatsuda with the picture- things in there aren't always where one would expect them to be. Last time I was after something it turned out I was one aisle short.