Clinton says she won't be going Mexico before Election Day 

webfact

Clinton says she won't be going Mexico before Election Day 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton says she won't be going Mexico before Election Day.

ABC News' David Muir asked Clinton on Monday if she would accept Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's invitation to visit, as Republican rival Donald Trump did last week.

Clinton responded, "No."

The Democrat says she's "going to continue to focus on what we're doing to create jobs here at home."

At a rally earlier Monday in Cleveland, Clinton called Trump's meeting with Pena Nieto "an embarrassing international incident."

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-09-06

This labor day, she had trouble speaking.  I am sure she will recover, but I don't believe she is physically capable of doing televised interviews in Mexico...at this particular time.   Hope she feels better soon!  I don't ever want to speculate how this will effect the upcoming debates, either.  Wish her speedy recovery (sincerely).

7 hours ago, slipperylobster said:

This labor day, she had trouble speaking.  I am sure she will recover, but I don't believe she is physically capable of doing televised interviews in Mexico...at this particular time.   Hope she feels better soon!  I don't ever want to speculate how this will effect the upcoming debates, either.  Wish her speedy recovery (sincerely).

At about 1:30, we can see that she had some medication on her that she then took.  I am not an MD, but maybe she had just caught a bug during all of that traveling, a lot of public speaking and the stress of the campaign.  So, we can guess that's a med she had gotten for it.  Of course, for what we do not know.

Obviously, that's a nasty coughing fit.  As far as that being related to something more serious, that might be just speculation unless a medical professional can state otherwise.   

PS, I am not a Clinton supporter. 

Edited by helpisgood

9 hours ago, slipperylobster said:

She doesn't even have the brains to move the microphone away while she's coughing.  default_facepalm.gif

How topical. The boogeyman, Mexico, remains a focal point of U.S. politics.

It's a big world out there. Something the Bloviator and his myopic Lemmings can't seem to grasp.

Perhaps Sec. Clinton doesn't deem it necessary to shamelessly pander to Mexico,

as the Bloviator has done for a photo-op.

The country that the ignorant Bloviator describes as an enemy of the U.S.

And:

Oh look!

Someone had a dry throat and was coughing do to giving multiple speeches on the road.

And took a cough lozenge. Period.

Which becomes this conjecture and made-up nonsense : helpisgood Post #7

"At about 1:30, we can see that she had some medication on her that she then took."

"I am not an MD, but maybe she had just caught a bug during all of that traveling, a lot of public speaking and the stress of the campaign."

"So, we can guess that's a med she had gotten for it.  Of course, for what we do not know." :blink: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"We can see"?

Dunning Kruger.

Edited by iReason

I love that the wingnuts think HRC is on her death throes so maybe their incredibly incompetent, racist, xenophobic buffoon of a candidate, has a prayer. 

Everyday it's something different. It's touching, really. They want to believe. Sorry, you're on the Trump train over the cliff to ever being a credible political party again. Bye. :gigglem:

I'm surprised he's still in the race. He should go home, point out how the race was stolen from him and declare victory. Sell steaks, perfume or whatever. Suckers will always buy from Trump. Maybe after November...not so much. 

Oh! Trump says he's going to release his taxes...:coffee1:

Going to Mexico would playing into trump's racist narrative. 

For trumpists, Mexicans are scapegoats. Hillary has no need to take the bait. She's got the Latino vote locked up. Spend the time and money where it matters, in places like FLORIDA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-get-even-program/2016/09/05/5b6e7926-714c-11e6-8365-b19e428a975e_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-d%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.fb8a76a5c137

Trump’s advantage is that he has enemies — Mexicans, Muslims, the Chinese, criminals, idiotic government regulations, the media and, by inference, a smothering political correctness that inhibits speech, seasoning hate with frustration. Never mind that his enemies are really scapegoats; he enables the angry and frustrated to vent. Their America has changed. It is less white and less Christian and more sexually permissive. It permits same-sex marriage and unisex bathrooms and has taken a blender to all sorts of sexual categories and made them all one. Trump’s supporters are bewildered. Uncle Sam does not know which bathroom stall to use.

8 hours ago, iReason said:

How topical. The boogeyman, Mexico, remains a focal point of U.S. politics.

It's a big world out there. Something the Bloviator and his myopic Lemmings can't seem to grasp.

Perhaps Sec. Clinton doesn't deem it necessary to shamelessly pander to Mexico,

as the Bloviator has done for a photo-op.

The country that the ignorant Bloviator describes as an enemy of the U.S.

And:

Oh look!

Someone had a dry throat and was coughing do to giving multiple speeches on the road.

And took a cough lozenge. Period.

Which becomes this conjecture and made-up nonsense : helpisgood Post #7

"At about 1:30, we can see that she had some medication on her that she then took."

"I am not an MD, but maybe she had just caught a bug during all of that traveling, a lot of public speaking and the stress of the campaign."

"So, we can guess that's a med she had gotten for it.  Of course, for what we do not know." :blink: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"We can see"?

Dunning Kruger.

Crooked Hillary won't be going to Mexico before election day because Julian Assange is going to start releasing some more damning information on her soon and she has to stick around and figure a way of spinning it.

Good luck with that! :lol:

Julian Assange: We May Start Releasing Hillary Documents Next Week

Trump needed Mexico because he needs minority voters and he's extremely disliked among them. So he's going to Mexico and smiling while telling them they need to pay for a wall, dancing at black churches, etc. Trying to con people into voting for him. Hillary has those voters already.

On 9/6/2016 at 9:39 AM, slipperylobster said:

Didn't get her bottle of gin before speaking apparently.

Its interesting that Cinton plans to continue obamas hardline deportation policy which some here say was 2.5-3 million?

While Trump promises them much work building the Wall.

You know the labor is going to be farmed out to hispanics because the wages will be too low for Americans to accept.