Good places to relax with Wifi access

Hal65

There is Wifi in central festival and the crowds are a nice change of pace from the quietness of home. The issues are no plug points (that I've found) and having to pay for Wifi.

I prefer an atmosphere like that over an internet cafe or coworking space though. Does anyone know of any other places with people around, power outlets, wifi, and preferably open late?

Most restaurants, pubs, and hotel lobbies have free or cheap internet access. Starbucks and ABP branches have it (ABP free 2 hours with purchase) and several branches are open late. I'm sure many also have charge outlets, however,  unless you're planning to spend the day there, i can't see how this would be an issue.

Depends on where in Pattaya you are. Sketchbook Cafe in Jomtien (very close to the lower end of Thepprasit Rd., on Thappraya Rd.) is a fabulous place with (usually) very fast WiFi, friendly personnel, and nice coffee/drinks/food albeit a bit on the pricey side.

5 hours ago, djlest said:

get yourself an aircard then relax on the beach or by any pool... be in control!

Interesting option, technology is something else. I guess my limiting factor now is power as my laptop lasts about 45 minutes unplugged.

On 9/10/2016 at 11:07 PM, tonray said:

If you use TRUE or AIS many of their plans include WIFI access, available in just about every major shopping area. Even if you had to pay...AIS is 69 baht per month and TRUE I think is 150. Then you can chill at any coffee place you like.

Is this a data plan or something else? I can not find it on their data page: http://www.ais.co.th/3g/en/package.aspx?id=4&type=mobile_package