Foodland

erco

i believe they are to open before the year is out. i believe they are going to have scantly dressed women from the pattaya bar scene to officially mark the grand opening ceremony. and for pomposity the women aren't innocoent working class folk but they are every day prostitutes. what do you think about prostitutes erco?

Thaimee.

Hey Duckthai

:o

Yes I agree, they comeover from the General Topics Forum, all have hang ups about Prostitutes. Ignore them and they will go back and play with themselves, its the same sad folk all the time.

Back to the question, Tesco Lotus in Cha Am have suspended building as the locals kicked up because of loss of income.

2 years away I reckon.

Big C for now.

Hey

Look at this Davethailands reply to a Post about a supermarket.

He has serious issues, perhaps the Admins need to recommend him for ome Psychiatric help.

This is the LOS he needs to lighten up, sad life I reckon.

:D

• 1 month later...

The opposite side of the road to the Dental Clinic/Hospital on the main road coming into Hua Hin, its a disused petrol station. Near the first set of traffic lights coming in from Cha Am, between the traffic lights and the Yamaha garage but on the opposite side of the road, the beech side.

Tesco Express.

Hey

Look at this Davethailands reply to a Post about a supermarket.

He has serious issues, perhaps the Admins need to recommend him for ome Psychiatric help.

This is the LOS he needs to lighten up, sad life I reckon.

If y'all had a Super Wal Mart in-country to do the shopping, serious mental (and physical) strain would be avoided!

Little off post, but seems the sad, no lifers are back.

Life without Erco seems to be causing some distress to these sad people, I have seen some of the posts on this Forum, go get a life.

Erco plays golf almost every day at Palm Hills, he had a good laugh untill banned, he is not quite sure why he was banned but does not seem that bothered. If not playing golf can be seen driving about Hua Hin/Pranburi in his Honda CRV.

Little off post, but seems the sad, no lifers are back.

Life without Erco seems to be causing some distress to these sad people, I have seen some of the posts on this Forum, go get a life.

Erco plays golf almost every day at Palm Hills, he had a good laugh untill banned, he is not quite sure why he was banned but does not seem that bothered. If not playing golf can be seen driving about Hua Hin/Pranburi in his Honda CRV.

he was banned because he had a crappy attitude and slagged of too many people, just like a few others from the Hua Hin area.

Alot of people get on with this forum and don't feel the need to abuse people.

Its a shame because he did have some valid points.

Does getting a life mean i have to play golf and drive around in a honda crv? :D

ps

who were you before you became hinham?

Dave

Please dont get carried away, I E Mailed the guy from one of his posts and met up with him. I was surprised to find that I had seen him before as he is one of those larger than life characters.

Did not mean anything about the golf or the CRV, just put it in so other people in the locality would know who I was talking about. Have seen the name Erco in a few posts therefore my imagination got the better of me.

Erco and Chaamman are the same he told me that himself, he said he had a good laugh but did not realise people would take it so seriously. He thought they were having a laugh also.

He can now be found on Stickman, not sure of the name though.

Dave

Please dont get carried away, I E Mailed the guy from one of his posts and met up with him. I was surprised to find that I had seen him before as he is one of those larger than life characters.

Did not mean anything about the golf or the CRV, just put it in so other people in the locality would know who I was talking about. Have seen the name Erco in a few posts therefore my imagination got the better of me.

Erco and Chaamman are the same he told me that himself, he said he had a good laugh but did not realise people would take it so seriously. He thought they were having a laugh also.

Thanks for clearing up the erco, chaaman mystery, i'm pretty open minded on here but ok have been personal with them before because my wife was insulted.

In person i imagine he's a nice guy, i'd meet him no problem as long as he dropped the thai wife prostitute thing.

Just for the record i was trying to dig you out, i'm pretty sure you are a newish member and not one thats been banned before.

cheers

Dave :D

He might probably be the reason I haven't read Stickman too much lately (no offense, Stick. Still read your weekly column though.) :D

As you know, HinHam, I've received a love email from you. You know what you wrote. No newbies are sick enough to stalk me on the forum, IMO. Anyway, as you said perhaps you should come to "one of our drinkies" to brighten up my life. Maybe you're right. Please come. This Friday. It'll be held in Bangkok. Much closer for you than Pattaya. I'll look forward to it. :o

Love E Mail is stretching the point I think.

Only just got back from Samui, I was in Pattaya the same time as one of your drinkies and had every intention of turning up but got sidetracked by a Lovelycutie, I was on my own if you know what I mean.

Unfortunately the footie is in full swing otherwise I would have made the trip to BKK. Next time though, can be sure will be a conversational piece.