Brave schoolgirl fights off rapist in home attack

webfact

Brave schoolgirl fights off rapist in home attack

p5.jpg

Image: Sanook

CHAINAT: -- A brave Chainat schoolgirl has told reporters how she fought off a man who tried to rape her in her house on Saturday evening.

The man - who is believed to be a neighbor - hit her over the head with a 20 inch club that the mother and daughter who lived in the house used for their own protection.

"Nong Bow", an 18 year old head of the student council at a local school, told sanook.com that she had been to the market with her mum who had stopped off to chat with a friend nearby.

She entered their house alone and was about to do her homework when a man emerged from behind a fridge and hit her over the head repeatedly from behind. She raised her arm to try to protect herself but he continued.

She played dead on the floor. The man then took off her tracksuit bottoms and as he was trying to  unfasten her jeans shorts underneath she managed to grab a bucket and hit him over the head.

She then poked the assailant in the eye.

He fled the scene stealing her phone. She managed to grab another phone that was charging to alert her mum and other relatives who dashed home to find her with head and arm wounds.

She had to have seven stitches in hospital but is now out of hospital. 

She is staying with relatives because she is too scared to go home.

Police said that they suspect that the man is local and expect a quick arrest.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-14

I don't get it. Back in the west we are saying that if prostitution is legalized it might help deter such things from happening. Here, in Thailand, finding a willing partner is not that difficult. What kind of sick man needs to use violence to satisfy his whims? 

Sick puppies all around.

Maybe I missed something.

43 minutes ago, LazySlipper said:

I don't get it. Back in the west we are saying that if prostitution is legalized it might help deter such things from happening. Here, in Thailand, finding a willing partner is not that difficult. What kind of sick man needs to use violence to satisfy his whims? 

Sick puppies all around.

Rape is hardly ever fuelled by sexual desire!

I'm sure glad she has come out of her ordeal in one piece.

But I get slightly annoyed when I hear what I consider the misuse of words. In this case (as in many others) fighting back is an involuntary action, not a brave one. 

"Hero" is another one....it seems if you get shot dead in battle or simply die as a result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time ....you are a hero. Does that make the people who don't get killed....non- heros?

DT criticized  HC for speaking badly about all those "great" Americans. Does he know half of his supporters personally?

2 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Sick puppies all around.

Because most rapists get off on the power, not the sexual act. Read up on books by the prominent former FBI profilers, the late Robert Ressler (who coined the term "serial killer,") John Douglas and Roy Hazelwood. Serial rapists are potential serial killers.

33 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

But I get slightly annoyed when I hear what I consider the misuse of words. In this case (as in many others) fighting back is an involuntary action, not a brave one. 

"Hero" is another one....it seems if you get shot dead in battle or simply die as a result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time ....you are a hero. Does that make the people who don't get killed....non- heros?

DT criticized  HC for speaking badly about all those "great" Americans. Does he know half of his supporters personally?

No, he doesn't, and furthermore he thinks they (and the rest of us) are all losers if we're not rich.

So many sickos in the world and Thailand has its fair share of them hope he gets caught and spends a long long time in a complete hell hole of a prison and gets raped himself on a regular basis that might make him feel a bit of remorse for his evil crime on a young girl.

59 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

Fighting back under the threat of physical violence from a man who's larger and stronger ... and has already clubbed her several times ... sounds like bravery to me.

Edited by HerbalEd

1 hour ago, dotpoom said:

I think using the word Human is also wrong in your case.

3 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Sick puppies all around.

People in the west are saying what?

4 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Sick puppies all around.

Maybe he was pink lint

13 hours ago, LazySlipper said:

Sick puppies all around.

Yeah you missed something all right. The fact that he's more than likely dirt poor and rape is for free. 

Aroused as soon as the news broke that meth would be de classified.

Neh....just a peeping tom who finally boozed his way through the mental barriers and took his chance.

Nice neighborhood.

Hat off for the girl and hope she recovers quickly from this ordeal.