Mug-throwing teacher faulted for minor disciplinary violation

webfact

1 hour ago, gandalf12 said:

He is lucky the parents are quiet people. Had this happened to my daughter he would acquire a liking for hospital food

are you thinking of taking the law in your own hands. please think twice. two wrongs do not make a right but another wrong.

On 16/09/2016 at 4:11 PM, ratcatcher said:

An ignorant and pathetic display by people you think ought to know better.

"He threw a mug into a group of students, but was not actually intending to hit anyone." So that's OK then?

"...... found guilty of minor disciplinary violation – short of gross disciplinary violation."  

I suppose if he had killed her it would be a gross violation.:bah:

This character should not be around schoolchildren of any age. Counselling might help.

no one is saying what he did was right. 

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

are you thinking of taking the law in your own hands. please think twice. two wrongs do not make a right but another wrong.

2 hours ago, sahibji said:

I wouldn't think about it I would do it. This teacher only did a minor thing in the eyes of the police so do me a favour and preach your compassion to others because it would not work for me. You obviously don't have children but if you did you wouldn't let it rest were it is either

2 hours ago, Lingba said:

The justice system in this country is a piece of work, that's for sure...Should win a lot of respect from the rest of the civilized world.

Justice Thai style only justifies the highest and most influential bidders

On 9/17/2016 at 6:06 PM, Lingba said:

The justice system in this country is a piece of work, that's for sure...Should win a lot of respect from the rest of the civilized world.

u should know by now Thailand is  not only the centre of the world but the centre of the universe and nothing and no one  else matters, reminds me of the poster "glorious land o Thais"  summed it  up well

On 9/17/2016 at 1:28 AM, sahibji said:

No, he's just another internet 'warrior' spouting off. Anyone with any sense knows that hitting a Thai is not going to work out well. Besides which, it would be difficult for a Thai to hit someone in PNG,  lol.

• 7 months later...